Illegal pictures from Iraq

WARNING: NOT FOR FAINTHEARTED. IF YOU SENSITIVE - DO NOT LOOK!

I had a lot of reservations about posting those photos…

1. They are illegal. Making such photos is strictly forbidden in Iraq.
  2. They are very graphic - extremely graphic…

Finally I decided to post them here. I’m not making any political statements.
Remember, you see terrorists and murderers which went against American and coalition forces.
They died with weapons in their hands - they not innocent civilians by any mean.

Main reason for publishing this pics here is reflection that many members know war only from
movies and computer games. This will give them a bit of right perspective.
If Moderators decide that photos are inappropriate - please remove them.

Lancer44

Sorry mate, I think there are many forums out there that guys can seek photos like these out without posting them here. No matter what you think of the War in Iraq those humans are all someones sons, brothers, husbands and deserve as much respect as any coalition soldier in death.

If you disagree with the above statement, please feel free to contact Dani or Gen S to appeal. Alternatively PM me to discuss.

Firefly…

Dirty but interesting. Amazing what one person can do to another.

Interesting but quite shocking, if they showed those pictures on the news I think more people would be against war! Why is it illegal to take these pictures?

Hi Tiger,

You just answered your question, mate. For the same reason there is a ban on photographing coffins of soldiers fallen in Iraq or Afganistan.

Lancer44

Hi Lancer,

Also, seeing death up close in real life will definitely give you a different perspective on life. How fragile life really is.

I had a lot of reservations about posting those photos…

1. They are illegal. Making such photos is strictly forbidden in Iraq.
  2. They are very graphic - extremely graphic

Then you should not post this, not even as link, simple as that.