In Enemy Hands

I’ve just finished watching “In Enemy Hands” so I want to share my opinion with you. I haven’t seen such a stupidity for a very long time. Please, treat this post as a warning! Do not waste your time for watching this film, because I’m sure you will regret. It’s just another Hollywood movie picturing the battle for Atlantic, without care about truth.

when was it made?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0316824/

Did i miss something or does the trailer show 2 ww2 submarine’s doing battle under water??? Which is retarded!!!

Yes, there are at least 2 submarines fighting (both submerged). And they are as fast and agile as Spitfires. After 40 minutes of watching I started to ask myself, why do I do this? :?

that might be a comedy movie?

I am afraid it is not a comedy at all. The funniest moment is when credits enter the screen :slight_smile: I’m not sure who was the director trying to deceive. I think he tried to convince himself of his talent. I decided to watch this movie because Til Schweiger is a u-boot captain. But it was a mistake. My and his :slight_smile:

Look at this poster and think, what type of WW2 u-boot or submarine it is?
HINT:summer 1943

good i didnt waste my time watching this:P

Its a ww2 movie with a modern nuclear sub on the cover??? Not the greatest at this but would appear to be a Los Angeles class. Plus William Macy is either in pretty good movies or just plain retarded ones. As this would appear to be.

I see this in cable TV…COMPLETE CRAP, and is crazy it had a good cast like H. Macy and the german actor Thomas Kretschmann ( Stalingrad, The Untergang, U-571, King Kong, etc,)

Check this.

Goofs: Anachronisms: The German sub’s 2WO (2nd Watch Officer) is wearing the uniform coat of an enlisted artilleryman of the German Federal Army. This specific design was not issued until the late 1960s/ early '70s and would not have been worn in WWII, and certainly not by a naval officer. (more)