User: colonel hogan
Infraction: Spammer!

Administrative Note:

Goodbye

Message to User:

Goodbye

Original Post:

i believe that the modorators are rud and that new ones should be appointed

I guess this call for the Revolt of the pygmies would be the straw that broke the camel’s back and qualifies him for the immediate boot.
I gave him the Spammers’ 5 points-infraction. However I don’t know if my powers will do to ban a user with a three figure post count…:confused:

Got some nice PM’s as well::mrgreen:

see this is what i mean. this isnt spam.im stating my opinion you ignorant jerk. you think you can control the whole world ,adolf! its real nice to see what you can do with your power mine furher.now what???

your just afraid that more of us will agree and youll loose your job.so you pick on us with your “infinate powers” and close our threads and ban us or call us spammers when we’re not!!!: evil: i’m sorry noone feels the same mien furher!!!sieg hiel!!!

Me too. I got three to your two. I think s/he likes me more than you. :wink: :smiley:

vote

go to general military discusion and vote if we should have new modorators because there feedback is too rude and dimeaning!!!

rudeness

i realize that youre a captain and a moderator but that is only because you joined earlier than me and afrikakorpdesertfox. you are always rude in your feedback on posts. especially to me. so i believe that you should be nicer and less rude captain rising sun.

signed,
Sergeant colonel hogan

Thank you for your thoughts, Sergeant colonel, and for linking yourself with afrikakorpsdesertfox who is another knob.

It might not be the same person, but that PM is classic aly j expression and sentiment. I guess the internet lets morons all over the world find their equals.

making me mad

“abandoned by your long suffering parents” were words you said yo me. i was abandoned by my real parents and when people joke about it it tick me off!!! so please dont do it again.

Who could blame the real parents? :smiley:

Well, his latest sig as a farewell gift will help me to get over it!:mrgreen:
It was something like “victam of modorator abuce”, however before he left us he changed his location into “in the future, west point”.

Yes, I imagine the Commandant is already standing in the snow eagerly awaiting the arrival of that quality recruit. :smiley:

I’ve had:

well, sorry i didn’t freaking know i am only 15!!!

sorry bad day and i was trying to get to s/sgt it’s my favorite rank and i saw i was only 1 rank away. it wont happen again.

actually it DIDN’T!!!

i didnt read two post ahead of mine i just scroll down to the bottom. and what inappropriate language did i use. and whats that about aly j??? you have me 15 yr. old mind severely confused!!!

Okay, s/he likes you best. :smiley:

And you’re bloody welcome to it. :mrgreen:

This is classic aly j in every respect, from the “I’m only a 26 year old girl” (or whatever she claimed to be) to the claimed inability to understand the bleeding obvious, to provoke a response.

Quote:
i didnt read two post ahead of mine i just scroll down to the bottom. and what inappropriate language did i use. and whats that about aly j??? you have me 15 yr. old mind severely confused!!!

I doubt it’s the same person because of the different IP address locations. But what is worrying is that there are such dopes all over the planet.

Hell, this whining to pdf27 is definitely Aly J style…

If I had to guess, I’d say that these tweener trolls are all acquiescences from another message board and are looking to stir shit on the internet for “lolz.”

I got a -somewhat dramatical- e-mail by him tonight “from beyond”.

i am sincerely sorry for my actions flame. i am going through a very tough time with my family problems and things so ive said stuff to alot of people that i regret. can you let the other moderators know that i am very sorry.
signed colonel hogan,banned for life.

He called himself “John Smith”, wouldn’t this be the same like “rag, tag and bobtail” in English language?
One could feel sorry…almost.

It would seem atypical as John Smith is such a bland “everyman” name in the US/UK/Canada that is so common that no one would actually name their kid that anymore. It would be almost be like a stock character in a corporate training film…

He may be for real, but then, it may be a troll. But I would wager that most of us have our “problems” as deal with them without being sociopathic assholes. In any case, he can register again with another username and if he minds his manners, he can post freely…

Just please don’t tell him that!

He’s the last guy I’d PM…