Infraction for hengdaen: Spammer!

User: hengdaen
Infraction: Spammer!

Administrative Note:

Spammer

Message to User:

faf

Original Post:

I need a topic sentence for one of my paragraphs in my history paper. This paragraph has to do with imperialism and how it was a cause for WW2

No argument here.

I’ve made three attempts to ban this clown.

Maybe it’s because I haven’t banned anyone for ages that I’ve forgotten how to do it (not dissimilar to other things I’ve forgotten how to do as I haven’t done them for ages :frowning: ), so if anyone else knows how to drop the ban hammer on this clown, please do.

Hammer delivered with your kind regards.

10299561_454481608040331_7202346822094017847_n.jpg

As for banning, I go to the blue pages of the member, (Pen Icon ) And copy their user name, then on the left there is a “ban user” button which takes you to the banning gallows. Paste the name in the appropriate spot, choose length of ban, and click at the bottom to complete the deed. (wearing a Black Hood is encouraged, but not required) :mrgreen:

Your good pal showed up again RS* , still hawking Chinese goods in his profile (this time Mining machine tires) so I sent him to the Soylent Factory.

Unoriginal ***** he is. Just pinched his gibberish comment from other sites. https://www.google.com/search?q=for+those+who+oppose+war+and+argue+the+cost+of+money&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q="for+those+who+oppose+war+and+argue+the+cost+of+money"

If it didn’t attract more spammers, I’d be inclined to start an award for the most original spam post.

What a sad little existence, pinching rubbish and posting rubbish. Or is there decent money in doing this? If so, I might elevate my sad little existence to becoming a spammer extraordinaire.

If you were flogging mining machine tyres (okay, tires ;)), what on earth would possess you to flog them on a military history forum with almost zero traffic?

These spammers must just be paid by the number of placements, regardless of relevance and success (a bit like our government’s brilliant system of outsourcing employing the unemployed to private enterprise employment agencies, and other brilliant government ideas and systems which defeat the purpose they are supposed to serve.)

I’m fairly sure they get paid a few pence to dump their mireous muck anywhere they can. It’s pretty dumb to put it in a homepage link, as no one will ever see it, even those of us who are covetous of Mining machine tires.

Another one: http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php/15183-Who-was-the-best-Nazi-German-general-during-WWII?p=195079#post195079

He’s booted now as well, it may be the same person doing this. Eventually, I think he, or they will tire (pun intended) of getting bounced, and move along to some undefended site.