Infraction for JohnyGreen: Spammer!

Post: Electronic Cigarette Cheapest Cigarettes In Virginia/Brand Online Premium Cigs
User: JohnyGreen
Infraction: Spammer!

Administrative Note:

spam

Message to User:

prick

Original Post:

Electronic Cigarette Benson And Hedges Silvers/Camel Cigar cigarette boats com Smoke Shop Coupons Smoke Blue Color Electronic Cigarette Order On Line Buy Slims

PremiumCigarettes eu Free Shipping
YOUR DISCOUNT - Orders under 300 USD are granted a 3% discount
YOUR DISCOUNT - Order above 300 USD are granted a 5% discount
YOUR PERSONAL ON-LINE COUPON CODE - 6d70c15211 (please copy and save)

• FREE Shipping Code
    We accept: VISA, American Express, eCheck, Check21, Western Union Payment Services

TOP:
premiumcigarettes eu/kent_blue_ks html] premiumcigarettes eu/camel_filter html]premiumcigarettes eu/lm_box html] premiumcigarettes eu/davidoff_classic html]
premiumcigarettes eu/kent_white_ks html] premiumcigarettes eu/benson_hedges_gold_lights html]premiumcigarettes eu/benson_hedges_gold_lights html] premiumcigarettes eu/davidoff_classic html]

PremiumCigarettes eu
Electronic Cigarette 200 Benson Hedges/The British American Tobacco Company Premium Cigaretes Cigars Direct Turkish Online Electronic Cigarette K2smoke Cheap Filter
2009 PremiumCigarettes - Duty Free Airport 121 LTD 4053 BASEL

PremiumCigarettes eu BEST PRICES IN INTERNET !

4036Y Q EGNLIYJDNL
Electronic Cigarette Books On Line/Cigarettes Facts cigarettes info com
Cheap Duty tobacco to Cigagette cigarettes a cigarette buy duty her lips cigarette lighter adapter cigarettes cigarettes website florida cigarette Electronic Cigarette uk box template
pack cigarette Davidoff White products Electronic Cigarette Marlboro 420 Marlboro 555 l camel in one cigarettes charcoal filter d Brands of Store Tax last cigarette cigarettes benson teeth lyrics
Best Selling Cigarette Brands Electronic Cigarette
Electronic Cigarette Smoke Filter System
Electronic Cigarette - Cheapest Brand Of Cigarettes
Electronic Cigarette Has The Cheapest Cigarettes Electronic Cigarette
Cigarettes Kent Electronic Cigarette
Lighting Cigarettes Electronic Cigarette
Cheapest Cigarettes In Electronic Cigarette
Cigarette Online Canada Z Electronic Cigarette; Discount Cigarette Stores M Electronic Cigarette
Cheap Duty tobacco to Cigagette cigarettes a cigarette buy duty her lips cigarette lighter adapter cigarettes cigarettes website florida cigarette Electronic Cigarette uk box template
New Marlboro Lights brune gauloise brunes gauloise and Cigatette hedges buy in duty british Electronic Cigarette Electronic Cigarette Elevtronic american spirit for sale Electronic Cigarette Buy cigars silk cut Camel cigarettes cut cigarettes buy smokeless Europe How clove cigarettes tobacco the New Marlboro Lights cigarettes info More 120 free pronounce gauloise Cgiarette Full Flavour Marlboro Lights purchase cheap Marlboro Lites
tts dirt cigarettes buy smokes buy gold silver gold wholesale discount Camel Benson cigarette case Filter Ks cigarettes Electronic Cigarette online buy carton camel band news
3772 TBQGCGMAYMWVUJX buy-PremiumCigarettes eu/cheap-smoke-machine htm]Cheap Smoke Machine
MEPSKTTQMZJBKD
Electronic Cigarette Cigars Online Canada/Camel Picture
cheap-discount-cigarettes info uk/winston-cigarettes htm]Winston Cigarettes

User: kajsdf430

Administrative Note:

[/quote]

Message to User:[quote]

User: kings

Administrative Note:

cunt

Message to User:[quote][/quote]

User: rickallit

Administrative Note:

[/quote]

Message to User:[quote]

While it’s not strictly necessary for a spammer, it’s a good idea for all infractions to insert something in the Administrative Note to let the other mods know why the infraction has been given. Even with spammers we usually enter ‘Spam’ or a variant of the term. This is necessary as Nick can be a bit slow on the uptake. :wink: :smiley:

However, of greater importance for your personal development as a mod is your failure to exploit the opportunity to insert something in “Message to User” where you have free rein to tell them to **** off in whatever form of language you choose, without regard to politeness and political correctness :wink: :D. This can be highly therapeutic for mods who, on the board, have to exercise a modicum of restraint (I include myself out of that requirement ;)). It is a power to be exercised judiciously as we don’t want to provoke a cyber-attack on the board but there are some arseholes who are just begging for a kick in their cyber balls.

I did enter a spamming note someplace,aside from the tick box, oh well, I’ll get it eventually… :slight_smile:

Just don’t get drunk with power lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Aw Gee,and I just ordered a new block from Headsmen R Us…:mrgreen:

It’s only drunk with power when you try to use it on Procyon. Or me.

Shouldn’t be a problem, my scythe is fitted with I.F.F. :stuck_out_tongue:

:stuck_out_tongue:

it’s hard to return those things once used hehe

And they are the Devil to break in properly…

User: colorfull

Administrative Note:

Spammer

Message to User:

Goodbye!

A fine morning for a hangin’ it is ,

User: Thimsongosiy

Administrative Note:

spammer - home page in profile links to http://www.wellnessstarts.com/acai-max-cleanse-review.html

Message to User:

Well, Thingy, me old sub-continental spamming mate, your stupid post was disrespectful of a real soldier in a serious forum and you’re a waste of bandwidth, space and food.

So, me old darling, f uck off.

Like this: http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?10823-Infraction-for-Thimsongosiy-Spammer!&p=169596#post169596

The Master’s touch… you certainly have a way with words. I will go to the Temple of Red Forman, and learn the “Tau of Red” Boot in the a ss technique.

Red has become my Master, for words and other things.

Could there be a better teacher of English?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnFT5n6hDvA

Clearly he, like me, gets it from his wide reading of English literature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4XKTTrJy5E&feature=related

User: hair solutions

Administrative Note:

Spammer

Message to User:

Spamming is unwelcome in this forum. please confine your perfidy to your own festering continent.

User: Minnylolly

Administrative Note:

[/quote]

Message to User:[quote]Spamming is akin to spreading STD’s, Keep it to yourself.