Infractions and Warnings.

Flash you have been issued your 1st formal warning for posting a PM. http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=18079#18079

I suggest also to edit your avatar at 90x90 pixels.

For God sake! People please read the rules and try to respect them as much is possible.

I figured that I’ve been made a wrong decision. I state this based on the following arguments:

a) Innocence presumption was not taken in consideration. Rules are rather quite hard to be found in Site-feedback. I’ll ask our admins to make a distinct forum so that the rules should be found (and read) very easily. Flash was at his 10th post at that time.

b) Each user have the right to be informal warned several times prior to be formal warned here.

c) Flash was very cooperative. On Clauss’s advice he edit his post. Shortly later he also not shrinked (as my request) but changed his avatar.

Conclussion: My warning will be not honoured.

Flash, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Erwin Schätzer you have been issued your 2nd formal warning for bad behavior and lack of moderation in “Why?” thread and for insults in “Argentinian Military”.

Sad, very sad for our forum.

Arkantos, you have been issued your 2nd warning for your imbecile post:
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=18990#18990

1000ydstare you have been issued you second and third formal warning for your insults in
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=18972#18972
-10 posts

Flash, you have been issue your first warning on insulting the others

pooluver9000 and WW2Genius, you have both been awarded your first and second warnings for disobeying a mod and trolling even when told to come back on topic.

Pooluver and WW2Genius have recieved a ban.

Erwin Schätzer you have been issued your 3rd formal warning for serious racist comments.

About you claim to do the same to Dani about his post on the same page, i have refused it. His post was not racist in any way, and I dont consider it offensive. It is just some facts/opinions that may have been stated in a harsher way.

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=126&start=555

Your attitude/actions will be discussed seriously by the mods and admins of this forum.

IRONMAN has been issued a formal warning for posting of racist material. He was given repeated opportunities to remind him of his obligation to either retract or justify his claims. He did not and has therefore been issued a formal warning.

Evidence is here: Walther War Machine.
The original post is on page 25 of that thread. It was un-amended at the time of my final post quoting it - 1530 BST on 14 September.

I leave it to Gen. Sandworm to modify his post keeping track of the numbers of formal warnings issued.

That is was your fifth formal warning IRONMAN. Perhaps it wasn’t spelt out clearly enough.

You are not to post on this site until either one month has passed or a chief mod / admin decides to overrule the formal warning I gave you. If you do so, you will attract further warnings.

Erwin’s fourth formal warning

Erwin - consider yourself formally warned for repeatedly making insulting, inflammatory and offensive posts to other site users. You are lucky that Dani has decided not to warn you (yet) about ignoring his instructions, and making threatening posts to people, including threats of personal violence. If you want to run off and cry to Gen. Sandworm about me actually doing something about you pissing off the rest of the forum, think about how many warnings you’d have if I warned you once for each user that you made abusive/offensive/threatening posts to, or even a warning for each post that fell into that category. Note that these courses of action are still available should we choose to use them. Expect more warnings to follow rapidly unless you pull your thumb out and grow up.

edited to add: I can’t count - even though I did check against Gen. Sandworm’s list at the start of this thread.

I guess that Crab wanted to say “4th warning”

I guess that Crab wanted to say “4th warning”[/quote]

So I did, so I did.
That means we have an Erwin free week. Let’s see how that goes.

There is a new warning system in use now. Hopefully we wont have to use it to much. We have yet to decide on a point/ban limit but you can easily check how many you have and will be notified for each infraction. However most of our members never run into trouble and usually listen to warnings. Just thought I would let you know about the new system.

And as always its no questions asked and permenant ban to spammers.

So like i said there is a new warning system out. So you might recieve a warning which is informal. You will recieve a pm about what you did and why the mod or admin was not happy with it. We can also give infraction points. Ones that last for a couple of days or they might be permanent. Depends on what you did. You will recieve a pm on these too. Mods can also recieve infraction points however they will have alot more to answer for since they should be setting an example.

So the point is if at anytime you achieve 5 infraction points. ( dont care if one of them is supposed to go away tomorrow) You will be banned from the site. Please let me or the mods know if you have any questions.

In my year and a half as Moderator a never saw a 1th post so anoying and with that bad attitude.

So Weisner let me announce that you have you First Formal warning. If you continue to disrupt the peace in here the infraction points will reach you.

The user “asoldier” has been banned for his continue spam posting.

Yeah he was spamming up the place. He was every where like I used to be.

Actually much worst than you.