Infractions and Warnings.

If you violated one of your board rules, your name would be written in here and reasons would be stated what rules you have violated, no appeal would be possible because i am sure gen.sandworm and i would not make the wrong decision, thanks
it would be in the following:
1 - Warning
2- 2nd Warning
3 - Lose 10 posts
4 - Cant post on the site for a week. (if they disobey our command then we will continue onto the next step.)
5 - 1 month (if they disobey our command then we will continue onto the next step.)
6 Demoted one rank.
7 Complete ban.
so please do not break any of the rules, we do not want to issue any warnings to any members of the forum, thanks

fareast, Arkantos, The IrishDuck Pooluver9000, and WW2Genius are banned.
IRONMAN on 4th warning
Bluffcove and 1000ydstare on 3rd warning
T-34s_Are_Cool and Erwin Schätzer on 2nd warning
reiver, Fuchs66, and Flash on 1st warning

IRONMAN, reiver, Bluffcove and Fuchs66 you all have been issued your 1st “Formal Warning”

For going off topic when told twice to come back on.

Edited to include reason why.

IRONMAN you have been issued your 2nd formal warning.

For your conduct in Future of Firearms. Your last post was deleted because it was offensive in nature. Plus I had warned you as much as I possilbly could.

T-34s_Are_Cool you have been issued you first formal warning. You have been warned to stop posting insults! All your post were full of insults and were deleted (as well as the flaming topic opened by you.

T-34s_Are_Cool you have been issued you second formal warning. You have been warned to stop posting insults! All your post were full of insults and were deleted

BLUFFCOVE you have been issued your 2nd formal warning.
For the topic “Ban IRONMAN?”. You cant ban users,its really stupid from your part doing that,flaming war!,please start to contribute to the site,we don`t need an unusefull member.

youre lots of times off topics,and you like insulting, its a plus.

IRONMAN you have been banned from the site for 1 week. This in not a formal warning as of yet. I suggest not pushing the issue any further. You will be able to start posting again on Friday, July 22nd. However, this also depends on the outcome of a review of your actions in the Hearts and Minds topic.

IRONMAN you have been issued your 3rd formal warning.

For your conduct in hearts and minds. Your post will be deleted because it was offensive in nature. Plus Gen. Sandworm had warned you as much as he possilbly could.

IRONMAN you have been issued your 4th formal warning for disobeying a direct command of an administrator of this site. Therefore, you will not be allowed back on the site untill July 29th, 2005. We have shown you mercy. From now on your will be given a “formal warning” for the slightest infraction.

Bluffcove, you have been issued your 3rd formal warning for posting a PM on the forum. Reasons are on: http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=14695#14695
10 posts will be deleted.

fareast you have been issued you first formal warning. You have been warned to stop posting insults! You still opened a racist topic. This will be deleted.

fareast you have been issued you second formal warning for posting topics that doesn’t contribute much to the site. Most of your post are consider garbage to most people

Erwin Schätzer you have been issued your first formal warning for bad behavior, insulting words and lack of moderating in “Argentina/The Falklands-Malvinas & all things S America” topic.

Comments: A gents debate http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=13346#13346 turned into flame war. As you could notice, you have been issued only a warning for all these stuff and also for posting a PM in http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=15025#15025.
Also Bluffcove have been issued already his 3rd warning for posting a PM (also he had bad behavior).

Edited: For any moderator: at 2nd formal warning, the moderator statuts will be history for that user.

For avoiding misunderstandings:
Admin(s), Chief moderators and Moderators could warn anybody
Admin(s) and Chief moderators could warn Moderators.
Admin(s) could warn Chief moderators as well.

That is correct. ww2admin can warn everybody. :smiley:

1000ydstare you have been issued you first formal warning for your disgusting post:http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=16932#16932

Bluffcove you have been issued you 4th formal warning. For using an offensive signature!,remove it!

(FW-190 Pilot: after discussing with my chief mods, we decided that this warning would not be honour, but we do recommand taking off your sig because it does have a potential to start another flame war)

BDL you have been issued you 1st formal warning. For using an offensive signature!,remove it!

(FW-190 Pilot: after discussing with my chief mods, we decided that this warning would not be honour, but we do recommand taking off your sig because it does have a potential to start another flame war)

Bluffcove and BDL please read the above posts edited by FW-190 Pilot.
Thanks.

Edited: Arkantos, please read: http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=17922&sid=d8a7c20dfc7a2da14200e501382e6905#17922

Arkantos you have been issued your 1st formal warning for many insults in "why?’ thread. Note that you deserved more. Take care.

Also you have 48 hours for removing your offensive signature. After 48 hours if you’ll have the same sig you will be issued for your 2nd warning.