interesting story

In the mid 1950, the iraq government has sucessfully buy a new migs from the soviet, see that as a threat to their safety, the israelian thought they need to do something to steal that plane and bring it in for their own use. after days and days of discussion, they have come up with a solution. They pick an insanely pretty woman and send her to Iraq, she somehow make her way to Iraq and meet Iraq best pilot at it time, slowly the pilot has fall enough with the spy and decide to move back to israel with her (he forgive her for being spy because he love her so much). The pilot has a daily duty to patrol the border with the newest plane, but the government has laws stating planes cannot more oil than it need to patrol the whole border (the purpose of it was to prevent people to betray their country). On the day they planned to escape, the israelian government has arranged to get the pilot’s family to safety, while the pilot has gone for his daily patrol, before he took off, he asked the crew to fuel up the plane for some mission, the crew didnt really get suspious, since the pilot is their best pilot in their country. since then, the israelian has stolen a very good aircraft plus a very good pilot from iraq, thus incrase their ability in air defense
my english sucks, if you dont understand some part of the story, please do not hesistate to ask, thanks for reading

That is an interesting story, did you come up with that plot?

no, actually i read it from a newspaper

Cool

Your English is better than my German, dont feel bad! :slight_smile:

no, actually i read it from a newspaper[/quote]

Might be a good plot for a movie…interesting nonetheless.

Ya ive heard of the Isrealis stealing the mig from Iraq. I did not know that it happened that way! BTW, Isreali intelligence was once the best in the world.

sorry its not fall enough, its fall in love, already editted :?, but its pretty rhime:P