Internet connections

Well I would like to know how fine are your internets connection in your countries since here in Spain connections suck and are expensive compared to others…

I pay 39 euros (50 dollars) for 1 poor mb. Which is what everyone has.
If you can afford you can have 8 mb but its way to expensive + half of the time the connection goes half the speed it should go :?

Salutes…

here for 90 pesos (± 30 dollars) you can get a connection of 2mb ,which is the most used connection in argentina,the company is called Fibertel,it is great,it has a lot of stuff in their website.
Recommended for argentines in the forum.

2MB, £15/month ($26.40 currently).

Here (USA) you can get 54mps for around $55, 54 considering you have a D-Link output or something… It really depends on your hardware here, because the ISP’s here don’t know how to control their connections to 8mps like they are suppose to be ^^

15 canadian for 1.5m

512 Kbps-19,90 € per month. :?

DSL here runs about 1200 bps for $15- same as dial up. :smiley:

I have Wirelles network connectin ,speed 2.0mb/s and i pay 20 €

2MB, unlimited downloads, £22.

I have the same but i don’t pay! :smiley: Ah, the benefits of being a student!

How much for an american citizenship for me? :smiley:
I have an athlon64.

I dont know about here in Norway but back home in Indiana my friend got a sweet deal with his apartment complex. Digital cable and a modem speed of like 4 down and 2 up. Only $40.

Seems to be that I have the worst and most expensive connection :?

Go here http://webservices.cnet.com/bandwidth/ and see your actual speed. :shock: It will vary so take more than one reading.

I have the same but i don’t pay! :smiley: Ah, the benefits of being a student![/quote]

You are lucky. :lol:

If I recall correctly, we pay $40 per month for 3.4mb/s.

I have the same but i don’t pay! :smiley: Ah, the benefits of being a student![/quote]

You are lucky. :lol:[/quote]

That’s what i tell my girlfriend! :twisted:

I am looking into getting a Laptop or notebooks as some like to call them… I don’t want to get a Dell, Alienware, Compacq, or Gateway… What should I get?

:arrow: Hp

I’d agree, HP are pretty good. My desktop is a HP and seems to be ok.