Iranian President perfect politician

Ahminedejad proves himself to be a prize and slimy turd like all other politicians everywhere in this documentary film where where he goes into desolate and depressed areas in his nation to promote his dreams of national nuclear glory and confrontation with the Great Satan while his people don’t even have drinking water. http://www.letterstothepresidentmovie.com/webpages/clips.html

Don’t take the clips in the link as reliable illustrations of the documentary. For example, in 3/4 it omits the bit early on where Ahminedejad addresses the Koran waving multitude and they respond with chants of “Death to America” and “Death to Israel” and something like “Iran has a right to nuclear power” (or maybe weapons), before the crowd gets down to the local issue of no drinking water for them where they are in the great nation which is going to bring death to America and Israel through nuclear means. Plus none of the promised jobs etc.

Sometimes I think America or any other Western nuclear nation would do the world a favour by nuking Iran, along with North Korea and a few other places. But that would just harm countless innocent people, even if their nation is fully committed to destroying the nation which destroys them.

Because, as usual, the poor bastards who fight and suffer in wars are almost never the ones who start and benefit from them, and in whose interests wars are fought by people who lack the knowledge and international unity to say “We’re not dying for you bastards.”

Personally, I sort of like Ahminedejad cause he’s such an Idiot! If a guy like this can get away with what he does and in defiance of world pressure then Idiot or not, he could be considred admireable by some.

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs119.snc1/4868_198552000530_851205530_7457372_8158796_n.jpg

:mrgreen:

I hope it means the same in Iran.

And doubly good coming from a woman.

Do you?

Who? FF or RS*?:lol:

how on earth was this woman raised up? this is just so disappointing.