iraq hostage

i dont think this is right they are trying to do all they can to get this women back but when they had the men junalist or contractors they just let them die and said we will not nogotiate with terrorist.

what do yall think and if yall find any more stuff out post it here

What you on about mate?

Any links…or info.

I think this post applies to any hostage situation. If you give into one group of terrorists every other group will think your soft and begin taking hostages.

We do not negotiate with terrorists and that is where I stand.

Well not sure exactly what your talking about but I would like to paraphrase John Stewart from the Daily Show. (Funny news program for those who dont know). Responding to Osama’s idea of a truce if allied forces pull out of the Middle East. Stewart says you see Osama you misunderstand the situation. Alot of Americans are against the war in Iraq, however we are all still in favor of bombing the shit out of you. :smiley: F**king asshole. Hope he dies in pig shit.

:lol: :lol: John Stewart is an American Hero! :wink:

Anyway, I stand with the whole, America doesnt negotiate with terrorists. EXCEPT in the case where Osama offered us a truce. It’s better than getting troops killed unnecessarily.

:lol: :lol: John Stewart is an American Hero! :wink:

Anyway, I stand with the whole, America doesnt negotiate with terrorists. EXCEPT in the case where Osama offered us a truce. It’s better than getting troops killed unnecessarily.[/quote]

Did you know that Saddam was against and hated Osama? I would not negotiate with Osama but I would have left Saddam in power, notice how we are having no where near the number of problems in Afganistan?

I think the original post may have been refering to the German hostage Susanna Osthof who was released from captivity by an unknown group of Iraqis. The German govt denied dealing with the kidnappers BUT last week there appeared unconfirmed reports in the press that a ransom was paid AND that the former hostage was found to have bundles of the ransom money hidden in her clothes, (her clothes were searched in the German embassy as she had a shower), was the hostage in fact in on the deal?

I think the danger of paying ransoms has been illustrated, as now 2 German engineers have been taken hostage, probably by another group on a get rich quick scheme.

Is it this one? She is a US hostage.

Pig shit? You’re too kind, he doesn’t even deserve that.