Is Anyone Having Thread Stating Problems?

Let me know if you cant start a thread…someone try let me know…just name it something with delete.

yes I am ,I try to start a thread and I get this message can you help me I sent 2 emails I think to you .Here is what the message looks like i hope you can help me thank you
GliderInfantry, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

i received that message when my account was new, i believe its because you must be a member for a certain amount of time before starting a new thread, (probably to prevent spam), it will probably go away soon

Yep, we introduced that to deal with the tidal wave of spam. Not sure on the exact settings though…

It seems like it is fixed I am not getting the error message now hope it is ok.Thank you

Most likely you’ve simply got more posts now than last time!

Ur, I did a question thread about a WWII minigun on (I think) the german section. Was it deleted?