Is something wrong with the site?

Every so often when I try and open WW2incolor, it won’t open and an error box saying that the ‘document contains no data’ appears. It seems to be a long time that the site is ‘down’ for if it the site.

Is this a fault with the site or me? Other sites seem to work fine even when this one doesn’t.

Is this just happening for you today?

Don’t bother admin! For sure it was a punishment from two certain threads that missed BDL so much :smiley: :smiley:

It’s been happening on and off since I got back from leave on the 5th

Don’t bother admin! For sure it was a punishment from two certain threads that missed BDL so much :smiley: :D[/quote]

I was going to update them last night but I had an RSM’s inspection this morning so I had to bull my boots instead. They will be updated tomorrow night.

There’s no problem BDL! :smiley: Take your time!

:smiley: tomorrow should be a night off from coursework and parades, so I should get at least one of them updated.

(Plus the wife’s working, so I get peace to do it)

:smiley: tomorrow should be a night off from coursework and parades, so I should get at least one of them updated.

(Plus the wife’s working, so I get peace to do it)[/quote]

You’re a lucky man :frowning:

I get that document contains no data, in fact I got it just now. I’m using Firefox which may be the cause. I get it with the google homepage on occasions. I doubt its a problem with the site.

I got Forum not available yesterday for about 2 hours.

We did move the site over to a new server yesterday in which I closed down the forum for about 2 hours or so.