It Seems that....

It seems that we have 877 and only 114 actives, We should do something about this growing number of people not posting!

It’s been suggested before that we delete them or something. A number of them will have left, while the rest will be using the “New Posts” function to follow discussions which you have to be registered to use.

This ratio of members to active posters is the norm for a message board, in fact, I think it is actually above average.

Yes, it seems that we have a lot of “read only” people.

The admin is working on it.

I agree, as with many message boards the majority tend to be voyuers and there’s not much you can do about it, other than do everything we can as active members to encourage them to contribute to the site.

As a relatively new member, I do enjoy reading the thoughts of others and I do feel if I cannot contribute anything worthwhile, I won’t. Perhaps some of our more silent members out there are sitting on some really good ideas and info and their info may encourage more all round activity.

Regards to all,
Digger.

Well anyone is free to post here no matter what they have to offer as long as it is positive it will be appreciated.

i tried to make topics before, but it wasnt very popular for some reason.