Italian question

Does anyone know of an Italion military or protection branch that began with M?

sorry,excuse my poor english,i don´t understand the question.

But,if you are searching in the italian military,i recommend you:

http://www.comandosupremo.com/
(posted by other members in other topics)

Weiß jemand von einer Italion Militär- oder Schutzniederlassung, die
mit M anfing?
Traurig, mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut

my friend,i can´t speak german :lol: .
im from argentina,IM NOT GERMAN :!: ,i only have german family.

Milizia Volontaria per la Sicurezza

= Italian fascist party militia aka as the Blackshirts

Formed by Mussolini in 1922 from WW1 veterans
Structure was copied from the ancient Roman military, complete with legions and cohorts.
At the beginning of the war they had 3 divisions, later additional battalions were raised to reinforce the infantry divisions. It consisted of 133 legions, each of two battalions.

They wore standard Italian military grey uniforms, with added fascist emblema, like black shirt and tie, black collar patches with silver fascio (the symbol of the Italian fascist party) and a black fez with a tassel.

Jan

my friend,i can´t speak german :lol: .
im from argentina,IM NOT GERMAN :!: ,i only have german family.[/quote]

LMAO! I thought you were German from the writing in the bottom of your signature, so do you speak Spanish? I’m a little rusty, but I could give it a try

Mafioso :smiley:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Well, they never specified what gun they made the unrefusable offer with in the Godfether, so you never know :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Actuallly one of ther few successfull things Mussolini did was to curb the powers of the Sicilian Mafia. Unfortunately they were rearmed and put back into power by the Americans. Apparently both the British and the Americans received messages prior to the invasion of Sicily through American mafiosi of Sicilian descent, that they could either make peace with the Mafia and the Mafia would take care of local Italian troops or fight . The British opten not to use the Mafia and had to fight every step of their way in Sicily, while the Americans were mostly received by open cities. The Mafia was considered as a resistance organisation by the Americans and was virtually rearmed by them.

Jan