Just a photo

Is it me or does it look photo shopped?

The photo is taken by photographer Michael Lewis

That right mike - this is work of Photoshop.
The position of “hunged” bodies are not natural- the shoulders does not hang down like in the usial hunged dead body.

Kato does you again begin you Nazy-hate race superiority bulshit about “subhuman Negroes”?:slight_smile:

It’s an advertisement by Amnesty International, part of a campaign against child soldiers.
Also, naming the photographer as Michael Lewis is misleading, as it implies it is a documentary image. You should really have printed the full credits, which are:

Negroid child soldiers are much more worthy and superior to different homo sovieticus.

Kato does you again begin you Nazy-hate race superiority bulshit about “subhuman Negroes”?

[b]

[/b]Negroid child soldiers are much more worthy and superior to different homo sovieticus.

No, no, no , no other topic like this.

This time I going to cut it before grows.

Kato be aware:

If you try to open a new topic with the only purpose to cause a heated debate about political/racial matters, that will be deleted, and I going to ask to the Mod team some infractions points for you.

I going to let closed this for some hours and then I will move it to a restringed section.