Knuckleheads In England Stage Protest

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/muslimprotest.asp

This protest in England should be a wake up call and give everyone a warning about where the problems in the middle east are taking us. It's a sad situation  with these knuckleheads, and I hope they can remedy

the ‘problem’…hopefully by deportation, and not just some jail time.
EVERYONE should be concerned about the attitudes of many Muslims currently . . . how many protests against extremist Muslims have you seen by the mainstream Muslim population?
Does anyone have an update on what happened to these nutjobs?

Widely reported at the time. One guy who was breaching his bail conditions was immediately returne to jail, and a number of other face charges for incitement to violence. The rest is just free speech being practiced - or do you not have this concept in the US?

My question if you read PDF was “does anyone know what happened to these guys”, you say a number face charges…My question again…Does anyone know the final charges and what time did they spend in jail if any?

Of course we have free speech here, its just that I don’t think they have protested here like that…YET.

edited: I never saw these photos of protesters till today…i guess my media didnt want me to see these pic’s.

Ah well, I seem to remember some were arrested and fined, one may have been sent to prison.

However, the protest was of a very minority of people about 500, also of those 500, only about 20 had banners and signs that those photos concentrated on.

Small stuff really. Actually not much more than I recall seeing in hyde Park on most Sundays I lived in London.

The vast majority of Muslims both in the UK and the US are decent law abiding citizens. Just as the vast majority of any other ethnic or religeous group are. I dont think we can tar all with the same brush here.

The UK has traditionally been very tolerant of both dissident and what others may call extremist elements. Karl Marx fled to the UK for instance.

Anyway, when these types come out in to the open I consider it a benefit and you can bet your Ass that they have been noted and their current activities are being monitored.