Korean War Video- help!

I need some help out there folks. Some time back I recorded a video off the TV about the Korean War. I lost the video and can’t remember what the name of it was. The most interesting part of the video was the part where the cameraman, who was with the marines, was behind a bunch of marines in a defensive position. The camera is looking out to some hills about a half of a mile away. You see the enemy (Chinese) approaching across the open ground towards you, and you see the Chinese troops getting hit by rifle fire, then they keep getting closer, within grenade range. A grenade then lands in amongst the marines, and one marine picks it up and then throws it back. All the while this is going on, the soundtrack consists of a marine describing the action, like he must’ve been there. The whole film was like that, with voices of soldiers in the present describing what was going on as the video was played. Also, the action occured while there was some snow on the ground. Anyone ever seen this one?

I’ve never seen many documentary about Korean War, but i remember one that seems to fit to your description. I saw it long time ago, but i remember the snow on the ground, the Chinese Troops approaching and the and the voice of a Veteran that described the fight. The war documentary was “Chosin” by BRIAN IGLESIAS and the topic is the Chosin Reservoir campaign. It was during this campaign where 15.000 US Soldiers and Marines had to fight their way back to HungNam port after the Chinese entered the war and encircled the troops, breaking them off from reinforcements. This documentary features some survivors telling their stories of what happened and how they survived.
I hope it’s the one you’re looking for, Laconia…

That sounds like it might be the one. I’ll check it out. Thanks for the reply.