"KURSK" - the submarine's wreckage photos

Hi,

In the link further down you can see some photos of the russian “Kursk” submarine after it was lifted out of the sea.
It is a russian blog entry: http://community.livejournal.com/warhistory/844960.html

Very interesting link.

The damage seems irreparable to me.

Word around the campfire is that the Kursk was carrying something that someone else didnt want them to have,and were perhaps going to a place those someones didnt want them to go.

man, that sound slike a good movie idea…i need to start writing!!! wonder if connery is free? PK, i think you may be right on that call!

connery might be available, but I doubt he’d be free,Ha! I dont know why they would attempt to rebuild the Kursk, beyond public demand, or as a monument to those who died in the boat, beyond that,there seems no reason(to me personally) Perhaps one of our Eastern members can tell us.

“KURSK” was not ment for repear. It was scrapped.

And yes there are conspiracy theories. I have to say that some interesting facts support it. But it is abviosly mainly in the realm that we, ordinary people, can only guess about.

Sad, but true Igor, No one will ever know the whole truth of it, but maybe thats not a bad thing. Still, it would be nice to have the Kursk as a memorial.

i can’t find the article i read once about the sub . could someone remind what happend ?

thanks for the information!!