LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

No…Im not talking about where to buy your house. I find it amazing that in an International forum like this some people do not put the Country they are from. Whats up???

Argentina

(i guess you know :lol: )

I think mine is as obvious as Erwins :stuck_out_tongue:

The frozen north for me is Alaska and to be honest I do not know all the flags of all nations.

That’s the Saltire Mike, Scotland’s flag

teh land of the Scots

It’s a bit like Alaska but wetter and has less sun in the summer, which is restricted to two weeks sometime between June and September and not always on consecutive days. :smiley:

Cant argue with any of that.

I always thought that Ireland was the country with the 10 months rainy season… :lol:

Jan

Only ten months? The lucky Gits… :wink:

I have just returned from NI and Fermanagh where they say “for six months of the year Lough Erne is in Fermanagh for the rest Fermanagh is in Lough Erne”.

Well…welll…well…if you like sun, beach and girls

Santos - Brazil!! :smiley:

Recognized for the Ginness World Records as the biggest garden beach frontal in extension of the world!!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

good post! crossboneS!!! :smiley: :twisted:

Antrim coast on a busy day.

Mine should be pretty obvious too - just stick “chav” in google and see what you get.
If you want anything more specific, there’s a photo below…

That the South Downs Pdf? Looks like it, but where are the ramblers?

Yeah. It’s actually pretty quiet up there, particularly during the week or late at night. You can go for miles along the ridge without seeing another person at times - they rarely seem to go more than a few hundred yards from the car parks.

Well as im sure most know im American but i study in Norway.

Im from the west country - which is an independent state in what is Known by some folk as Engl-land.

bluff,why you use to call england “west country”?

Regards

Erwin

From here

Now here

Posted for the geographically challenged :smiley: