Hello,

Whats up with logging in at this site?
No problem in the forum section but when I left the forum and wanted to post a comment at a picture the site keeps telling me my log in details don´t match.

If I remember correctly the picture section and the forum require seperate logins.

An account does not work immediately, it has to be activated by an administrator/moderator first. This prevents once banned trolls from resurrecting.
Your account “S1LVERBACK” is activated.

Yes I understand, but the log in works perfectly at the forum while the photosection keeps rejecting me with the same log in.
The S1LVERBACK acount was already activated last friday.
(I just tried 5 seconds ago)

Ok, just try to re-registrate with the original S1LVERBACK account. I deleted the old one.

Hi flamethrowerguy,
Sorry to be a bother but it still fails to log me in on the photosection.
(I also tried logging out of the forum and then logging in on the photosection).

I sent you a PM.

I couldn’t log in yesterday afternoon. I tried a million times from 1pm until 4:30 p.m. and I kept getting a syntex message saying this web site was inaccessible. I know I could get onto other sites but not his one. Did anyone else have problems?, or was this a conspiracy against me.?? I don’t know what was going on. Will this happen again? Will we get ample warning beforehand? Do I have to start surfing for another forum? I was very distraught over this ordeal. 4-5 hrs I tried and not once could I get on. I got scared. Thank god I could log in today. Phew!

The server was down for a software upgrade, which unfortunately took somewhat longer than the 1 hour it was supposed to. That has all been done, and further downtime is not anticipated.

Thank You PDF! I feel better now, knowing it wasn’t a problem with my computer…My loyalty to this forum is shown by my anxious moments incurred during the many hours I tried to log on.Long Live WW2 In Color!! (Or Colour for us Canadians)!!:lol:

Why can’t I log on to the photo section? Is the log in to the forum not sufficient to log into the photos? I do this and when I go to the comment section in the photo it tells me I have to log in to make a comment (but I already did log in, in the forum section), so then it asks me for my email address and password to register. Why do I have to register another password? Is the photo section run by a different company? I use to get in last year but now it is asking me to register. I am confused Do I need to register a different password and userid for the photo section cause this is what it is telling me. Mod Help is desperately requested. Where is everybody? Nobody ever helps me. Help please!

The Photo Forum requires a separate registration…

I knew it!. Thanks Nick! Thats a load off my mind. I saw your name in the photo section the other day and I never see you there but know that I know your there, I want to join you too! I will register now.!

You already had an existing account over there for quite some time, maybe you just boozed away your password…

Hey,Quit Spying on me:)
Ya, I must have forgotten it,Nice to hear from you Flamethrowerguy.Ill ask the Administrator for a new password since I haven’t checked out the photo site in a long while.I still wonder how you know these things…You Mods are godlike;),…and You have a Ruhrish Weekend…or should I say Rurish!!
(Get it?-Inside joke).haha:army: