Looking for a list of names of soldiers on a photo of 1943

I have a phto titled: Le Regiment de Lévis C.A.(A) Camp Valcartier 07 oct 1943 where there’s more than 500 soldiers on it.Would like to have names and hometown of these soldiers. Could not find anything on this photo signed by W.B. Edwards QUEBEC. :slight_smile:

Maybe posting the photo here would be helpful.

Could you help me doing it. I’m new and not use to how work the system. Tried to drag photos and it didn’t work. I made and attatchment on my first message but don’t know where the photos went???

ok my system doesn’t let me post the photos due to security. I could send them by email if I have an adress. these copies could be post if you can enter them from your system if you want. Do you have an email address?

I sent you a PM.

OK, here we go:

That guy’s name over there is John.

:slight_smile:

Try the regimental association, they may be able to help. You may have to accept that they are liable to be quite reticent however, unless you have good reasons - would you be too happy having someone else give a complete stranger your name and address because they saw you in a photo once?

Thanks for the information. The reason why I would like to have the names is to see if there are soldiers from New Brunswick, especialy from Acadian Peninsula and maybe families that I know could see there relatives on the photo. Maybe it’s not a good reason. Ether way we’ll see. Was glad in this search that I’ve learned so much on World War. For respect to those people who still touch our heart every november 11th.