Looking for information about the Dornier Do 335

I was wondering if anybody had any primary source material (e.g. photos, documents) regarding the push-pull Dornier 335 aircraft I am currently doing a research project on?

Thanks

Hi Eureka and welcome!
Here some pictures:

Do335V1

Do335V9

Do335A12 Two-seater trainer

Here is a German gallery

Just tell me if you need help with translations
or more pics.

Pierre Clostermann has a report of trying to shoot one down in his book The Big Show - he was in a Hawker Tempest and unable to catch it.

Books dont bite, I suggest this one wich is a translation of the Waffen-Arsenal series.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dornier-Aircraft-Schiffer-Military-History/dp/0887401899

Hello,
I have a huge file folder on computer full of Do 335 photo’s as well as almost if not all publications on this aircraft. Message me if you need anything on this aircraft since it’s my favorite.

Nicholas

Are you going to make a flying replica?

If I could find the funding and a set of original DB engines, thats the plan. I have located a set of landing gear and some cowl panels and through some research I’ve done, I may have found up to three possible crash sites.

Wow that’s great! In the future i will try and build a A6m5 Zero or ki-84 out of wood and stressed aluminum. I’m looking for plans for the sakai radial engine of the zero.