Looking for information about this picture attached to John Alexander Robb

I am wondering if anyone out there knows more about this picture of John A Robb. He was my great uncle and I am very interested in knowing whether this picture is truly him. The memorial piece is exactly correct but not sure of the validity of this picture and I do not have a picture to compare it to. If this is truly him this would be the only picture my family has of him. Does anyone know how I can confirm this or are there any other family members out there who are in the know. Thanks for you help.

According to the Library and Archives Canada, that is a picture of Private J.A. Robb.

From the website:

1. Private J.A. Robb of The Loyal Edmonton Regiment looking through a shell hole in the foundation of a building, Colle d’Anchise, Italy, 27 October 1943. Rowe, Terry F.

Mikan Number: 3592285

Link to www.collectionscanada.gc.ca, faces of war.

http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/databases/faces/001048-110.01-e.php?PHPSESSID=p1hg0dqv5uuqmanlithfb7e0t5&submit=Submit&q1=Loyal+Edmonton+Regiment&interval=20

Just an update for anyone following this thread, I sent a PM to the original poster with the information that I posted above. I haven’t had a reply as of yet and I remain hopeful that they have already found the information that they are seeking, that is what is important.