Looking for photos of 184 Division Nembo

Hello,
My father served as a paratrooper for the 184 Division Nembo. I don’t have any photos and am hoping someone has photos of the battalion.
Thank you.

On the quick some photos of the German Federal Archives. Unfortunately these are not available without the watermark (unless you pay for them):

Near Monte Cassino, allegedly taken in 1944. The pennant says “Per L’Onore d’Italia. Nembo”.

Bild 101I-578-1933-25A

Bild 101I-578-1933-18A

Bild 101I-578-1933-16A

Bild 101I-578-1933-24A

I’ll take another look for more…

Hello Flamethowerguy: Thank you so very much for this. In the first picture there is a man who could be my father, but I can’t be sure from the profile. I will share it with my brother to see what he thinks. If you do find more, I’d be interested. vmozzano

try for high resolution bundesarchiv photos the wikimedia common without watermark

imi

Nice to have you back posting on the forum.

We’ve missed you during your long absence.

Hello… how do I do that? “try for high resolution bundesarchiv photos the wikimedia common without watermark”
Thanks

Normal routine would be: entering the Wikimedia Commons page (http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page) and search for the Bundesarchiv photo’s signature (I wrote those under the Nembo photos here). As I wrote before - unfortunately these photos are not available on Wikimedia…