LRDG Recruiting Center

As you may know Gen. Sandworm has added a new addition to this site. User Groups. I have started one, the Long Range Desert Group. We can discuss anything and everything. If you are even the slightest bit interested, you can post here. I hope that I can atleast get a few members.

I’m up for it.

Just to get things going then

WWII LRDG truck (1942 Canadian Chevy, right hand drive, India format)

Read here for more information. www.lrdg.org

I’d be up for joining the LRDG :smiley:

Both you guys are signed up. You should be able to see it and access it, if there are any problems just say.

Arent you already in the 101 Group? Whats the point of having groups if you can join them all?

Can I have some confirmation of this, otherwise I will just join all as well.

Arent you already in the 101 Group? Whats the point of having groups if you can join them all?

Can I have some confirmation of this, otherwise I will just join all as well.[/quote]

Yes I’m in the 101st Group but I think FW is also in the LRDG. But anyway when I said I was interested, there was no rule against being in 2 usergroups. I think :?

Can I have some confirmation of this, otherwise I will just join all as well.[/quote]

Yes I’m in the 101st Group but I think FW is also in the LRDG. But anyway when I said I was interested, there was no rule against being in 2 usergroups. I think :?[/quote]

Whats the whole point of having separate usergroups if eveyone joins them all? If that happens surely there is no need for the usergroup in the first place?

Or am I wrong?

Allright, if it really upsets you that much, I’ll quit one of the 2 usergroups.

No, I didnt mean that at all, you can be in what you like as far as Im concerned. I just wanted to know the official word on it.

Didnt want to annoy anyone and not getting at you.

As far as I know you’re only allowed to join two usergroups, (and I beleive they’re only two anyway :slight_smile: )

Also I know that you’re allowed to join only 2 usegroups.

On the other hand there are 3 usergroups SAM!

On the other hand there are 3 usergroups SAM![/quote]

What i meant along time ago was that you could be a member of the Axis (which was more of a project) and one other usergroup. At this point either the 101st or LRDG.

On the other hand there are 3 usergroups SAM![/quote]

What i meant along time ago was that you could be a member of the Axis (which was more of a project) and one other usergroup. At this point either the 101st or LRDG.[/quote]

Appologies on reviving a slightly dead thread but… my bold and italics. Gen. Sandworm - has the Axis Project been given up?

I think it is on Stand by

how can i find all of the user groups :oops: :?: :?:

I used the ‘search’ facility, (rhs of the banner at the top of the page,) and found these:

The Axis
101 Abn - (PM Gen. Sandworm or Dani to join.)
LRDG - (PM South African Military or 1000ydstare for gen.)

As for “The Axis” you should PM to FW-190 Pilot.