M1 Garand

Man Panzerknaker those pics are awesome.

Man Panzerknaker those pics are awesome.

Thanks.

I noticed it said 1953. Does that mean it was made in 1953 because if so it would not be a world war2 weapon

You are correct.

Why when I send pictures it has attached pictures. How do you get to look like your pictures Panzersnacker.

Well yeah,but its still a good model

I have got some info on the M1 Garand:

Weight-9lbs.8oz
Length-43.5in.
Calibur-.30
Cartridge-8 rounds

General Patton’s weapon of choice,but has a defect,when ammo is out the cartridge flies out making a high “ping” noise that alerts enimies were out of ammo.

Why when I send pictures it has attached pictures. How do you get to look like your pictures Panzersnacker

You have to upload it in a external server and then insert the link in the · insert image" button in your post toolbar.

Well yeah,but its still a good model

Yes, very rare. This is the original.

General Patton’s weapon of choice,but has a defect,when ammo is out the cartridge flies out making a high “ping” noise that alerts enimies were out of ammo.

That problem is overrated, just imagine a guy trowing some empty clips in the air…the enemy show their heads over the trench to see what happen…but the Garand armed soldier open fire…nasty isnt?? :roll:

Oh yeah,I remember that stratagy,its pretty useful.

Cool nice pics

No way. Don’t have the cash, I got too many other expenses. Besides,after losing the collection I don’t have the heart for it anymore.

I see. Ya it must be hard to recover from that.

Here is a soldier with a M1 Garand

I dont think the USA would had have a problem with winning the war with out the M1 Garand ,Germans spread themselves too thin on all the fronts that they were fighting .As for the M1 I would never sell mine ,I have gotten rid of just about all my rifle collection (enfields , Mosins, SVT 40 ,Etc .
Here are a few of my July 1944 issue Springfield M1 ,

Here are a couple pics of one of my garands. This one is a Winchester.

Very nice pics, it seems in a very mint state. :cool:

my my,those are great pics,great condition,you sir are a great provider

I have been thanking about this. Maybe the M1 Garand had more of an effect in the Pacific Campaign then the European Campaign. Just a thought. Still the war would have been won without it on both campaigns.

Garand used by USMC sniper team.

Here are some pics I found.The first one is just a M1,the second one is John Garand handing over a garand to the army officials,and the third one is show the M1 in more describle way.

300px-Garand.jpg

250px-JohnGarandLarge.jpg

M1.jpg