Making fun of hitler and some others

Here is some pics you may have seen browsing through the lovely net, but i thought I might stick em here for all to see and comment. Some may be edits and fake ones but hey its all good :lol:

hitler and lenin.bmp (325 KB)

hitlertrain.bmp (215 KB)

hitler move.jpg

hitler hair.bmp (148 KB)

hitler jeep.bmp (235 KB)

To be continued…

More after these pics, coming soon

hitler hairstyling book.bmp (87.9 KB)

hitler railway.jpg

And yes I know that this is not the right place to put the pics but in the photo addition section but meh, atleast they are up “somewhere” for all to see.

Does this count? :smiley:

:lol: yes that does count :lol: and thnak you for submitting one. =D

Does My signature count?

Please excuse my language but fuck yeah! :lol: i love your signature. I once saw it on the forum but forgot to see who owned it and now i know who it was. You officially have my respect :lol: there is no way that siggy will ever go old, well i dunno but anyway. XD

Heres another one.

The Southparks version of hitler

:lol: you know what, that is spigin awesome man :lol: but I still can’t get over how legendary that hitler joke one :lol: i love it, and thnx again very much. Your co-operation is greatly appreciated. =D

HEHEHE!! i founds another one. hilarious as man!! well i think so lol i find it cute aswell :lol: hehehe

szyk-dontvote.jpg

:lol: excellent man!! thank you so much, and keep sending them in guys =D

UPDATES!!

Here are sum more pics that I (myself) :lol: found. If you already knew it’s existance than that’s nice. Cuz I am sharing it now :lol: anyhoo here they are.

shootme.gif

jra0211l.jpg

:lol: ah well done lad, thank you very much and welcome to WW2 in color that is if you are new here =D

Heres one. Yeah sorry the pictures not there anymore. It was my avatar but I changed it. Because I do not know how to put pictures in the messages.

Ah beautiful =) thank you ever so kindly.

will you tell me how to put pictures in your messages.

well im sure you have clicked “go advanced” tehn down the bottom there is a button that should say “manage attachments” then you should be fine.

I hope that answers your question.