"Malware Warning" - Opera

One for Procyon, but in Opera I get a red box at the left hand end of the address bar when on this site - see attachment. Pretty sure this site hasn’t been sending out malware so it’s probably malicious, but you want to get on it before the site gets blocked from schools and the like.

ww2ic.jpg

I’ve been getting a similar thing from the IP info site I normally use. Been happening for about a week or so.( Geobytes.com ) I don’t get the warning when logging in cold though using Firefox and Google.

weird. let me look into it.

This happened over at TheRothArmy where I mod. The owner, Sarge (an active duty U.S. Army officer ironically) stated that it was two six or seven year old threads causing the site to be mark as malicious. He worked it out and it’s no longer blocked, but I still see the warning marker in the top of my saved favorites bar on my Firefox browser…

It’s only in Opera, right? I contacted them, but I don’t I will hear back…

I see it in Opera, am on my Wife’s laptop at the moment (Chrome) and don’t see it. Not tried other browsers.

Oh yes, and Opera just went to a new version a few days ago and I think this is a new feature, which would probably explain why I hadn’t seen this before.

Warning no longer appears.

I sent them an email asking about it. I received a reply and they said I shouldn’t be listed. Glad it solved itself (or that they fixed it).