malware warnings

Hi all,
about a week ago I started to get ‘malware warnings’ from my antivirus each time I opened WW2incolor,the same as I open ‘all comments or photos’ etc.At this moment I can’t upload photos because the page opens but the fields to fill in are not correct.Grrr,highly frustrating :evil:
I’m no expert:mrgreen: so I don’t quiet get what is going on.First I thought it was mu PC that’s affected but I get the same warnings when I use my girlfriend’s located somewhere else.from the comments I understand that other members also have troubles??:shock:
Is it possible that my PC is singled out by this problem or does it affect everyone.
The warning is always for the same url,a polish one: … .osa.pl
The three dots change,for the moments it’s ‘osseta’ .
I hope someone can help me out here.Love to get back in action with photo’s:(
Greetz,brummbar

Still looking into it.

Appreciated :smiley:

looks like the problems are fixed;)
Upload page for photos is normal again and I get no warnings opening the site.GREAT!Keep my fingers crossed:D
Thanks a lot for fixing,Procyon.
Greetz from Belgium,brummbar

Thank you for getting this fixed. I was getting this warning from my anti-virus: Exploit:JS/Blacole.CH. I would have to have my AV program remove it and then restart my computer. It just started over the weekend, but seems to be gone now. And all seems to be fine!

GRRRRRRRR that f…site is back(sorry for the f…word):evil:Can’t upload anymore(photos that is,comments works just fine).Can’t understand why that … .osa.pl site all of a sudden is blocking on WW2incolor:mrgreen:
Is anybody else affected by it?Don’t know what to do:(
Infection Details
URL:lasercliniqueusa.osa.pl/showthrea…
Process: file://H:\Program Files\Internet Explore…
Infection: url:Mal

GRRRRRRRRR:evil:That … .osa.pl site is back with a vengeance.Can’t upload,posting comments works fine though.Is anybody else affected by this site.Don’t understand what goes wrong,WW2incolor is the only one that get’s affected using the internet.Hope someone can kill off the b…d.:frowning:
Greetz from Belgium

I think it is all permanently fixed. Anybody still have issues?

Hi,
earlier this evening I couldn’t upload but just a few minutes ago it worked fine.Thanks!The malware url was constantly changing s I guess that was not easy to fix.I’ll let you know how it turns out tomorrow:tank::smiley:

You’re right, it wasn’t easy to fix. I apologize for the long time it took to get fixed.

No need to apologize,your work’s appreciated.I’ll let you know if anything ‘bad’ turns up again;)

I found that the site seemed to be generating these warnings about 2 weeks ago. I sometimes access it from my office (networked) computer, so my Systems Administrator got a little worried about it. However, when his folks looked into it, they concluded that the messages were some sort of “ghost message”, and that there was (probably) no actual problem. I have not had any difficulties in the last week and a half, anyway. Best regards, JR.