Maybach project

Hello.I’m french,and sorry for my english!It has been lot of time, I look on the net of the documentation to the maybach hl234.Have you informations on this engine?drawing,blueprint?Thanks.

I know the french hl 295,only two small drawing,but nothing to the “real” hl 234.

no i don’t know
probably a slightly bigger capacity version of the HL 230 (Tiger Panther)

Hello.The french Maybach"295" was an project engine found in germany and after the end of the war,planned for the AMX50.I think it’s the HL234.It’s a 29,5L,probably 800/850hp,and 1000hp with supercharger.I’m surprised to find only two drawings,dated 1945,on the net,if it was planned for the amx50.

Can you post this drawings?

Hi.I can’t loading my image with imageshack?

This might help.
http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_attachments

Hi.Sorry but my picture is not in jpeg or other,but in “.png”.I can’t download.In MP if you want?

Use a conversion program or open it up in an image manipulation program like GIMP and then save it as a jpeg.

HL234, 235, etc. all the way up to HL250 were various supercharged/injected/combination of/ developments of the HL230.
Various plans were drawn up, some of which actually survived WW2, most of which ended up in Soviet possession, there left to languish because the Soviets were far more interested in Diesel engines than in petrol.

The over-all result is that little information survived nor remained in western sources, but extremely interesting fragments of information do remain in former eastern bloc satellite nations.

Our Friend “Librarian” often has extremely interesting sources of information on such arcanae: I’d seriously recommend consulting him. Just a humbly offered suggestion.

Kind and Respectful Regards, Uyraell.

>Our Friend “Librarian” often has extremely interesting sources of information
How to contact with him?

I would respectfully suggest you send Librarian a private message on our forum here.
Currently, I can not think of a better alternative. Sorry I’m not of more help right now.

Kind and Respectful Regards, Uyraell.