Meaning of the term "Shock Army"

I have seen the term “'shock army” used on a number of occasions in the literature about the German/Russian conflict 1941-45. I have not seen it used for units smaller than army size but I was wondering what the term means.:confused::shock:
The definition of the term Guards Tank Corps or Guards any type of unit is an honor bestowed on the unit for achievment in battle. :slight_smile:

Its an army of shocked people, Italians make good shock armies since the italian language is good at expressing shock.

A shack army is an army living in a shack, its usually not very big as to fit everyone in the shack.

The schank army is an army of rapists, thats basically a russian army.

Hahaha! That’s funny…

Not to be a useless offtopicer though, in the Red Army a shock army was usually an army that had a much higher proportion of infantry and engineers and a larger amount of artillery support ( to that of a regular army ).

Red Army shock troops applied quantity to the tactical problems in a way that would make even Zhukov wet himself, they spearheaded most attacks and its their unfortunate troops that were the first true “human wave” attackers.

Down to technical differences though they just had more infantry and artillery than regular formations.

Are you possessed?

I apologize for what might seem as prejudice and correct myself immideitaly, russian army during World War 2.

He is rather sick:) not passed.
The rusophobians are the great Friends are Russian Imperialism indeed.
This is like with Judophobia- then more you hate the jews, then stronger they are.:slight_smile:
So indeed the most fierced anti-semites - in fact are the best friend of Zionists.
Same with Russia- the more you hate it, the more demonic power Russia will have:)
You do a good job, mr Pig of war:)

This ‘warpig’ thinks he is located in Stalingrad. Perhaps he can identify the street he inhabits, or post in Russian?

Warpig is located in troll land, especially the land of trolling the Russians and others east of Berlin.

Warpig couldn’t identify his own arsehole, even with his fat thumb all the way up it.

Warpig is located in troll land, especially the land of trolling the Russians and others east of Berlin.

Warpig couldn’t identify his own arsehole, even with his fat thumb all the way up it.

Poland actually --not far the German border…

Funny…I thought that Stalingrad was not so named anymore…called VOLGAGRAD now, isn’t it?