Medal Of Honor Airborne!!!

This game is coming out September 30th of this year.
You play as Boyd Travers a Private First Class, PFC of the 82nd airborne division, you will be heading to europe, behind emeny lines. Instead of starting from a checkpoint of each mission, you have to survey the landscape from the plane, then you will jump from a plane, open your parachute, and land to a checkpoint of your choice. This game will be available on PS3, PS2, X-Box360, X-Box, and PC. ( And captain Dale Dye will be the military technical advisor for this game, working with EA games to make this game historically accurate)

After my experiance with Medal of Honor European Assult I will never play or buy it untill they can prove to me it is truly a great game and it can kick Call of Duty’s ass them I will think about buying it.

Henk

I might buy this game, but I do agree with the experiences with european assault, I just hope there will be more missions, unlike MOH EA. It’s gonna be a long wait. I suggest to everyone that once this game comes out, rent the game and see how it is.

The best MoH I ever played was MoH Frontline on PS2 and I will stick to that one untill they can prove me wrong. not even Rising Sun was as good as Frontline.

Henk

Rising Sun was a bit blank for me. On D-Day invasion in frontlines, there seemed to be not much men on the beaches, you can only notice that if you reach the barb wires/ditches and look back to the beaches, its empty, occasionnally GI’s will come out of the higgens, only to be killed by MG’s.

Yes, but still it kicks ass and if you look it was made before Rising Sun.

Henk

True that like a million times. Call of Duty simply pwns MoH nowadays.

Yes I’ll probably buy it.
There are so many WW2 games coming out this year it seems. :?

i hope this time they finally have a good german campaign

On another forum this topic has already come up, and this is what a poster said about it:

Great! Yet another World War two FPS shooter. As if EA did not make enough already. This is what the 6th or 7th game in the MOH franchise? AND THEY ARE ALL IN WW2! How many times can you storm the beaches of Normandy, or the sands of North Africa, or the mountains of Italy before it gets f*cking boring!? Why can’t EA grow some balls and set MOH in a new war? How about MOH:ww1 or MOH: Gulf war? How long will Medal of Honor stay in WW2?

I have played MOH games so many times before that I can already tell the story from start to finish!

You (the player) start off as a freshfaced “All American” Airborne recruit ready to slaughter thousands of evil Nazis who have no souls. You make your first jump into Normandy on D-day. On your first night in combat you kill 123,204,687,697 Nazi soldiers who all look exactly alike and have no uniqueness because they are German and thus have no humanity. Then after a great campaign in France a OSS officer sees potential in you and decides to make you his new OSS agent.

In the OSS you find yourself on many campaigns stopping Evil Nazi scientists (who also have no souls) from developing Nuclear Bombs, V2 Rockets, Jet packs, U-boat radar, Chemical Weapons, eBaumsworld employee’s, etc. where you have killed yet another set of 123,408,675,986 Nazi scum all by yourself.

But then trouble strike as the Treachurous axis launch a surprise attack against Freedom loving American troops in December 1944. During the Battle of the Bulge you kill another 776,676,768,343 Nazis while holding an entire defensive line by yourself while you faced tanks, infantry, half-tracks, and snipers. Because we all know that one American and one rocket launcher can take out an entire company of SS MK.VI Panzers.

Then the end of the war nears. Those Evil Communists (who also have no souls) are near Hitlers bunker. You must parachute into Berlin, steal evil Nazi secret weapons plans before the Soviets can get them, and pull out. Once you parachute into Berlin you kill 689,791,987,354 Soviets before you reach Hitlers bunker. There you battle Hitler in his Jet pack. Once you kill him, you set him on fire, put it out by pissing on him, then finally sticking the American flag in his chest.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

The End!

And I’m going to have to agree with him on this.

Well I think EA should try and make the game more interesting and not so boring and so the same shit.

That is why I say COD are whay better.

Henk

Well…all i can say is that, after playing COD2 for the first time i only stopped when i finished…and i had also MOH AA on my PC and completely forgot it…

You had MOH AA on your computer and you forgot about it???

Now that was a crap EA game.

Henk

Well…all i can say is that, after playing COD2 for the first time i only stopped when i finished…and i had also MOH AA on my PC and completely forgot it…[/quote]

Hell I forgot about MoH AA when I was playing CoD! Thats how much the CoD franchise rocks. They know how to make good WWII games that not only are graphically beautiful, but have a great story to them.

All MoH series are s*it. :roll: :roll:

On PS1 the first two MoH were great games for their time and MoH Frontline on PS2 was also great but from then onwards it just went down hill all the way.

Does anyone have MoH Frontline on PS2?

Henk

When i completed COD 2 and tried to play MOH AA again i just felt the the EA game is so boring in comparison that i never played it again. I think COD 2 is brilliant in the way it puts you in the middle of all that action. You just feel you’re a small part in the middle of something very huge. Man, every time i played COD 2 i felt like a real soldier!..And i’m an Army Officer!