Medal of Honor Frontline; Rising Sun

The Medal of Honor series is one of the best WWII series that I’ve played in a long time. Sure, Blitzkrieg and Brothers in Arms are great games, but I feel just so much more like I’m actually there when playing MOA. There are even two different games, Frontline for the European Theater, and Rising Sun for the Pacific Theater. Thats just for PS2 by the way, they have many others for platforms such as PC and Xbox, etc.

I originally started with the old playstation version my friend lent me. I loved it so that when it hit PC I bought it. Omaha was a pain in the ass the first few times I played it though on pc. Following that I bought the expansions and loved playing it; sadly I have not played it in awhile though. Between CoD and BF2 MOH lost its spot in my drive. I’ll play it again one day though it is a great game.

I feel that CoD is much better than MoH, but I havent played the newest ones so I dont really know.

It’s a great game-can’t stop playing it for some years now.
From MOHAA to MOHAAS and MOH Rising sun, all in all a fine experience!

So true, so true.

I personally think all Pacific Theater games should die unless they do it well which Medal of Honor hasn’t, and Call of Duty should lay off the Pacific Theater, I just couldn’t imagine play Iwo Jima CoD Style.

i not play MOHRS yet.

I feel that CoD is much better than MoH, but I havent played the newest ones so I dont really know.

i agree with South African Military i thank CoD is better then MoH

CoD is better but MOH is first game about WW2 .

Wasn’t some shitty NES game where you are an 8-bit American Soldier and you walk up a road with stuff in the way shooting at Germany Soldiers the first game about WW2? Or 1941? I love that game I RULE 1941!!! :twisted: