Merger with this site?

ww2admin has mentioned this in the past but I guess it was shelved. However it might be possible. Our sister Pacific Forum has grown a bit but is still rather small. The forum is quite similar can would probably be easy in merging the forum sections. Would probably have to take on the mod from this site but dont think that would be a big deal. So here is the site

http://www.the-pacific-war.com/phpBB2/index.php

Not sure if ww2admin wants to do it still. But I wanted to see if you guys thought it would be a good idea.

Personally I think it would be. I PMed the mod over at the site and ww2admin is the admin there as well so no call for that just yet. Anyhow I understand if you disagree. Just thought I would get this issued settled. In the end its up to ww2admin.

Just an update: The mod/admin mrbassbone or shell as likes to be called had this to say:

I am not sure that merging the two would be benificial. Don;t get me wrong. This one is of a narrow purpose being “dedicated” to the FLAGS and LETTERS movies. Granted, we get other topics discussed, but not to the extent as yours does.

I would suggest that we add links to the other boards on the main pages as opposed to a direct merge. BUT…in the end…as you say…it is Nick’s ultimate decision.
Thought id post that to give a outside perspective.

I did not like.

And what would be the name of the teorically merged forum ?

Im assuming the same. They would merge to us.

Okay, well maybe in that way it could be a little better.

Well ill post for FW. Just talked to him. He voted yes for the same reasons I did. But I do suggest you all carefully think about it. I would say if we are all “not” in agreement than I would say no. At then end of the vote/debate. Ill make a suggestion to ww2admin(Nick). If we are going to do this … the time is now/soon IMO. Regardless, think we should settle this issue. Maybe Nick already has. So well see! Thanks!

I finally vote yes, checking the another forum it seems there is a lot of good members in there.

I voted yes if they will merge to us. I’ll vote no if we’ll merge to them.
I perfectly understand shell’s point of view and in his place I should vote no.

Same here, well see what FF has to say and wrap this up!

Any date for the merging ?

FF still didnt give his input

Firefly ? OKAY.

We wait then.

I vote yes. Im sorry I havent been around much lately, but I hope to remedy this very soon.

Well even thou he didnt state it ww2admin voted no…so therefore we can call this case closed! NO MERGER!

Sad, I am always looking for new members.