MIA

now i just need to know where is panzerknacker, firefly, and the rest of the mods?

Check yout PM, mate.

thanks for the message!

You’re welcome.

Remember me lol where is all users from the last year and mod’s.

Clauss, you miss someone especially?

Edited: I created this thread for users missing in action.:wink:

Sometimes they just go and reappear months later. Sometimes not at all. Guess we could start a MIA and KIA titles. :smiley: Some would be TGTG for Thank god they gone. :smiley:

Where is Tiger and Firefly?

Tiger is MIA.
Firefly was around an hour ago. You didn’t check the new posts?

I’m still alive and have been posting, though not as much as I would like to - Hello Clausse er Hans!

Anyone seen anything or hear anything from Henk?

Nope. It seems that he and SAM are busy with preparations for the next World Cup in 2010.:wink:

Actually I figure that I miss a lot of old users who stops posting for various reasons.

I’m only hope that the new users will continue posting on the long term.

Hello Firefly i am not seen new posts becouse the new site is cool but i still remember the old one and i confused,all topics is yellow and red for me :slight_smile: maybe becouse i am been inactive ,and i don’t know whers is new post,and where is old!

I hope so then old useres and mod’s will come back. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hanz, we have some new posters now who are very good too.

Lancer44 is one of the best the forum can have so far.

I am sure in that and i agree with that,FW-190-Pilot i agrre in that too Lancer44 is cool he have many valuable threads, but will be good if old team is back. :smiley:

I read but I was not participating because my serius dislikennes of this forum format, but I get used to it already.

Not only Lancer44 but many new users proved to be valuable posters and yes, it will be good if also the old users come back.

I agree, if we had some of the old users combined with the new users this would be a cracking forum.

I’ll be mostly offline for 10 days. The other mods will take care.
Cheers!:wink:
Dani

No hay problema.

Dragostea din tei for you