Middle east crisis

You said about a fanitical , you’re talking about any arab or Hamas ???

A picture is worth a thousand words. Just an example of who the Israelis are killing.

gaza3.jpg

Damn man , i saw the people on the hospitals , but this thing is … no words … only what you see …

And you know what, the media isn’t even allowed to be near the skirmish (unlike the Iraq war). The Israli’s have banned media near the war area. I even read that before the war, journalists that would be doing reports near the border were shot in the leg with rubber bullets. there is a whole web site on how many journalists are shot by rubber bullets by the Israeli’s. Talk about censorship!! Thank God I live in a Free and Democratic country!

Its not good for the media to show what’s going on in Palestine . The only thing we see are Palestine rockets parts .

This is the same kind of people the palestineans are and have been killing for years and they usually target them specifically. Civilians.
Anyway, if you think you could put the blame on one side only you’ve fallen for propaganda, do you seriously believe the palestinean information to be any more trustworthy than the israelis’.
If I say both are liars I’m probably closer to the truth than by believing either side.

No i dont believe neither the palestinians nor the israelis . I just the fotos . So you say that the palestinian blind rockets shots are not blind and the israeli hits close to the hospitals are been by mistake ???

It;s funny that israel has the most sophisticated weaopns in the worrld. It’s funny that they are only a few miles from their target. It’s not funny that with all the American purchased high teck expensive weaoponary, living so close to Gaza, that they still manage to bomb civilians or a moque or a hospital or a Univerisity.hmmmm???
If Israel shoots a rocket into a Hospital and kills 20 children, it’s called self protection. If Gaza sends a rocket and it breaks an arm of a grown man, it’s called terrorism.
Israel always kills 20 fold the number of people that Palestine or Gaza injure.
What a way to bring in the New Year eh! Death and destruction.

Those oh so sensitive Hamas people know that their actions will bring retaliation from Israel, yet they continue to place other Arabs in the crosshairs.They do not care that their actions bring the things you show in your photo.By their actions, Hamas is pulling the trigger on their own people. Do not blame Israel for defending themselves, do blame Hamas for attacking Israel, and their own people as well.
Israel does have sophisticated weapons in their arsenal, most purchased from the U.S. They have them in order to defend against the vast numerical advantage the Arab world has over them.Is it so surprising that they vigorously defend themselves? no. Such criminal acts by Hamas deserve no clemency (to the Israeli point of view) The answer is simple. Those who govern the lands Hamas uses to prosecute their criminal actions need to track them down, and stop them, Period. Then Israel will not disturb them.
Herman, I have an idea, The U.N. should relocate Israel to the land presently occupied by Canada, and you folks can go make nice with the Arabs. I hear they love bacon, and strip shows. Seriously Herman, there is nothing we can do to stop them from attacking, or Israel from defending. Its not our fight, and they are sovereign nations, so thats that.

Herman you’re right !!! This will be the new wish “Happy New Year And A Total Destruction” . “Funny” huh ??? But those you said about the army tech they have . I’m sure the Israeli batteries will be only some miles away . I’ve seen indirrect artillery fire support been fired at 15 kilomitres and been precise . And i am talking for artillery 20 years old . And now modern artillery is hitting somewhere else by accident ???

But why did Hamas shoot rockets into Israel in the first place?
The 6 mth Truce was created under the impression that the Border trade into Gaza would be unmolested. Israel did not allow unmolested trade and supplies were limited and many crucial items, including food and medical aid were delayed from entering Gaza by the Israeli’s . So why wouldn’t Hamas shoot a rocket into Israel . It was Israel that provoked the altercation by limiting the necessary trade/aid in the first place. You can’t squeeze a rat into the corner and expect him to not bite can you? Hamas reacted to the unacceptable actions precipitated by Israel which the 6 mth truce was suppose to avoid. What choice did they have?To accept being squeezed to death by the iron grip of Israel. Did UN do anything about it?.No. UN never does anything about it.

I think it is more than criminal that Israel denied/delayed the aid into Gaza as this precipitated the chain of events.

It’s no accident. It’s a “I Don’t care Attitude” that only Israel can get away with. Doesn;t Israel have enough spies in Gaza to know exactly where to bomb?. I tell you, israel has more spies in Gaza and Lebenaon then America had in Russia. they are smart people and know their stuff. Why send a million dollar missile to kill a Hamas bunker with precision when you can send a $20,000 inaccurate missile that sorta hits the target on spot. Afterall, they see it as good money wasted on an evil enemy.

On the one hand i blame Hamas who shot the first rocket but also i am with them cause they did it in order protest in the israeli blockade . On ther other hand israelis fired their missiles , MODERN MISSILES , and they hit hospitals and civilians . Maybe they are both wrong . i dont know

A missile shots into a farmers field in Israel and kills a cow. BIG WOW…So Israel sends 100 missiles into Gaza and kills whoever the hell it wants. Does this make sense?
If a person from Gaza flings a firecracker over the fence, does this give Isreal the right to send an atomic bomb over, without care of who it kills?. Where is the useless UN? Could the UN not predict this?

Well from my part UN is under the “lead” of the US . And US has no problem with what is happening down there . Cause this is the way the “destroy” terrorism .

If your child died bloddy like this, would you not want to shoot rockets into Israel yourself!..Shame Shame Israel!!

_41876454_afp416child.jpg

Of course . Hell yeah . Once more i would do that because i knew israel would not do that by accident . Because they have weapons that they cant miss

The target wasn’t an accident, just as much as it isn’t an accident that Hamas puts its weaponry preferably close to or even in kindergardens, schools or hospitals, exactly to provoke those kind of casualties. Now who’s to blame? In any common war the answer would be obvious. If someone abuses the red cross to hide weapons etc. it’s a warcrime and makes the ship or hospital a legitimate target. It’s clearly the fault of the perpetrator who abused civilian targets for military purposes in the first place.

And seriously herman, if you think the nearly 3000 rockets and countless mortar grenades fired onto israels territory this year alone killed a single cow only, you’re even more delusional than your general attitude on this forum indicates.

Come on man . This was just an example . Not so good but an example . But the
all thing is wrong . Completely wrong . Both of them are mistaken . The Israelis blockade them , so they “should accept the consiquences” . And the same happens for the Palestinians .

And now the new thing . A nominated Israel about the presidency , said that we can compare , what happens with the World War II . Israel is like the British who
fight against the Germans(Palestinians) who bombed Birmingham and London . That’s why the war should still on .

Also Bush is officially with the Israelis