mini cooper jumping

found this on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCkOpfLiRcA

May ask if you have a thing for these certain types of cars? it is ok if you do I was just wondering becuz both me older siblings are completely obsessed. and me older sista’s email addy is mini_stalker :lol: for real, any mini she sees, its gotta been photograped and put with her collection, on her site (which i forget the name) underneath the logo it says that if u see ur mini on here it has been stalked (sumthing like that) anyhoodles yeah i just thought u may have a keen interest in that type of car.

Warm Regards
Bossy

Bossy, as a sign of courtesy and respect for non-native English users (like me, for instance) please post from now on in plain English.
Thanks.

Well thank you for your concern, but i am just very excited and didnt expect anyone on this forum to be into this sort of interest.

I do apologise though Dani, I assure you that it will not happen again, hopefully anyway.

Regards
Bossy

I doubt he’s into Minis like you and your sister are, I think it was the car flying through the air aspect that floats his boat! Minis are quite awesome machines, my mate Keith has done one really nicely has the Union Flag roof and everything!

I’m not suprised that Hammond nearly killed himself when they do crazy stuff like that!

Ah HA! so you must be a “sort of” mini fan eh?

There’s no need for apologies Bossy. No problem.

Thanks, may I ask where are you from? and your age please if that is alright with you. I would like to get to know you more. Through email if that is ok?

Are you talking to me? Come on! I can’t believe this.:smiley:

Edited: From where I am? Please make an effort and try to read.
How old I am? I don’t believe that it’s interesting for you.

If you are talking to Tiger, I have the same remark on the location.

no i dont i was just looking on youtube for stuff

Rubbish, you are judging my book by its cover, why? :slight_smile: There is nothing to be afraid of.

I do like minis but I’d rather have an 80s Mk 1 Golf,

BTW asking to get to know people better through email and asking peoples ages is a little weird to say the least, people may think you’re after children or something.

Then I will know who I am speaking to and how to speak to em. With the elderly it is full respect, well for those who commit themselves to what these forums are actually for. I am not after children at all, I am 16 yrs of age going on 17 in 7 mths. I am a female, I do believe it is rare to have my own kind in these forums. I only ask for their age for reason being if they are elderly then you know how to speak to them.

That’s cool, but some people may act funny when asked their age.

I don’t tend to ask for ages but invent an age based on how the person acts, if they act like a two year old whether they are 12 or 80 then I’ll treat them like a two year old.

I agree with what you are saying. But I do know that you all get sick of apologies but I will apologise to you anyway.