Mod awareness

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in getting back to work here. Been very busy here. I have not forgotten about the new avatars, categories, photos and I will get working on them now.

I’ll be here working on the site throughout the day.

Okay, now time to get to work…

Glad to have you back sir things have been pretty interesting during you leave. Sorry for your loss and funeral.

i`m glad too sir!

Great,now we have moderators,please,correct our errors :slight_smile: lol!,I created 2 same posts in fav german weapons :S .

this forum become recharged!!! :twisted:

I have fixed that problem. Thanks for the congrats. We will do the best to keep a keen I over the site. Please read the Rules for new members by FW190 in the Sitefeed back section.

OOh I am afraid that I don’t get to visit this site as often as I may like (Despite what some may think :wink: ) But congratulations and I hope I haven’t overstepped any marks by too much :shock:

Ready for orders sir!

welcome back:D

I will be out of town for about a week. In the meantime and as always FW190 is in charge. Except for WW2admin. I trust his action so please treat him with respect. His english is a bit off sometimes but Him and i are in total agreement on current forum issues.

Anyhow im going to North Carolina for a week and will be sure to get hot pics of any hot girls i catch. :smiley: Talk to you soon. take care

I think, we don’t need to post own avatars, because we lost a style of forum. Some puppets, animals or abstract figures will broken the style of forum. I think, we need to extend the avatars gallery. BTW, admin, do you recieved the Finnish, Romanian an Japanesse avatars?

I think that you should send to the moderators a copy.

I think not. Moderators have no acsess to inner structure of forum such a galleries. They can only operate the messages. Only admin can attach them.

Yes i got them and will work on them right now.

I think, we don’t need to post own avatars, because we lost a style of forum. Some puppets, animals or abstract figures will broken the style of forum. I think, we need to extend the avatars gallery.

we can still mess the forums up with stupid signatures,weeeeeeeee!

j/k :slight_smile:

btw,welcome back mr. admin.

Yes pic’s of Hot girls are always appreciated :wink: Good hunting :smiley:

Yeah! Hot girls is very actually for me… :wink: Someone switch off the spring in Petersburg… Today more warm, about +5, but yerstaday was snow, that’s unnormal even for Russia…

hmmmm…hot girls (saliva coming out)
but thanks for the congrats, sorry for the delay

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: ,here,now is cold,so girls are very clothed
:cry: ,please hunt some girls in photo 4 me :smiley:

I havent seen anyhot girls yet :cry: but the weekend is coming so hopefully then. Just got on here really quick the Wireless internet connection is on the fritz here. But i did want to send out a congrats to our 2 new Sergeant Major’s Kommisar Ombrok and FW-190. Be around more later.

have a good luck for the search!!