Modelling work of Strina Croatia.

I hope that the admins wont be mad at me if i put some pictures of my recent work if i boder somebody whit this posting fell free to remowe or delete this topic!
Fell free to comment the pictures are a little yellow but it is because of the light

No worries Ill probably move this to the Off topic section coz its a bit out of place here but feel free to post your work. :wink:

Well done on your attention to detail.
Very impressive.

Regards
VonWeyer

Thx sandworm and could you change then the name of the topic into Fur das Vaterland?

Think I will move this to Off-topic Militaria. This is not the first post of ww2 artwork. Might name it something like Art: War battles sences. I cant find the other ones im thinking of at the moment. Anyhow I just wanted to give you a heads up and ill move there and you can feel free to post your pics anytime. Sound good?

Hmmm… I think that maybe we need to create a section for modellers only.

Sounds great!Thank you and if you make a section for us i will be sure to post and fill it up :wink: i just hope that people will visit that section!
Thank you again!

I agree and will definately visit.

Here is the new thread. I dont think im going to make a whole new section for it just yet. We will see how this goes. Look forward to the posts.

This is the model of the german Marder 3 tank hunter hope you all will like this :slight_smile:

This is a foto of my simulation of it geting an aim

Hey thats some great worksmanship, love it, absouletly beautiful, post more pictures of them.

As iv’ve said before, good work mate.
I love the detail.
Keep them coming.

Do you have any models of the Heinkel 111?

I must make an German bomber but i will tell my friend Croat 385 to post some of his works i tell u you all will love it!!! :slight_smile: And some more pictures of my works will follow :slight_smile:

Good job! That would be great.
Keep them coming.

Regards

VonWeyer

Please comment!I hope u like it!

Greetings!

Very nice SC, not a fan of the modeller myself but I recognize the hard work.

Merged Topics, keep posting :cool:

Ha i like the modelism at all and WW2-theme especially.
I think it’s something magic and buatiful in the “little copies” of the things.
If you please Strina-Croatia tell us about “your technology of modelling”.
The figures of soldiers i think from the shop, but modells of tanks and ets.
Is it fully hand work or do you use Kit’s?
And what’s the materials you prefer?

Cheers.

Well first of all thank you for showing interest in modeling.The kits i use are from plastic.And when i finish a model then the imagination kicks in.So actually whe(modelers)can recreate everything that we like. So you can make battles ,Red armys charges on some Stalingrad factories and etc.I think it is a great way to give honour to thoes who have fought and dsied for a few people that where leading politics.
When making a model you have to know what are you aiming for!What i mean is that you can not put a MAUS super heavy german tank in Africa…
Technology is simple you got a model you build it and try to make it a live by polishing whit a black water tehnique ,the gaps in your model , dusting it I also use some hand made parts such ase the interior of the tank is handmade and so on ( I am doing a big project of making a model of M# Lee with interior. So actually you got a realistic model of something that fought wars .
I would recommend modelling to every body because it is a great hobi.

So Dear Mates Cheers and if you will be interested in i can post some more fotos of sopme of my works