Moderators

If you have some type of problem or need to know how to do something Please let me or FW-190 know. Like i said he is in charge of all mods so I will let him do most of the talking for that area.

Roger that.
Questions for FW-190 will follow! :smiley:

One thing I will say however is if you move a topic …dont leave a shadow. There is a box you can uncheck to make sure of this. Leaving a shadow will cause nothing but problems

Shadow? More details?

Shadow? More details?[/quote]

If you go to moderate this and then click the topic you wish to move. Then select move. You will see a check box for “Leave shadow topic in old forum”
Please leave this box unchecked. As it will cause nothing but problems. Trust me they will find in eventually.

nice to meeet you guys, if you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask:)
i just wonder what’s the difference between me being sergent major and being a Colonel

Sergent Major is the hightest rank of the enlisted men. A Colonel is just one rank shy of being a General

I appointed SAM and Dani mods in Site Feedback in case they need to issue warnings.

Sergent Major is the hightest rank of the enlisted men. A Colonel is just one rank shy of being a General[/quote]
i know, haha
but i mean in terms of what i can do in the forum?
so i am an admin or still a mod?
thanks for telling

Sergent Major is the hightest rank of the enlisted men. A Colonel is just one rank shy of being a General[/quote]
i know, haha
thanks for telling[/quote]

Well for the moment you are still a mod. But you are in charge of all the mods. Make sure they dont get outta line and they do their job. Ill talk to ww2admin about the admin stuff.

i know, haha
thanks for telling[/quote]

Well for the moment you are still a mod. But you are in charge of all the mods. Make sure they dont get outta line and they do their job. Ill talk to ww2admin about the admin stuff.[/quote]

Don’t worry I hope to stay in line. (Too bad theres no assassinate button :slight_smile: )

i suggest having someone else in the book forum too, i dont usually read novels and might not have good knowledge on it

We are going to need quick contact with you so post the eastiest email address to reach you by in here. If we can add you to messenger or another great but easy contact is a must.

I seem to have made a bit of a mess. I was going to split the topic about best bombers, however I split it wrong and all of the post got moved, and I was left with nothing except for the first post. I moved it to General off topic and its called “Debating mindlessly” however I did not want to split all of it and some of it was good posts about bombers. My moderator power does not go into that forum, can u guys help?

LOL…I moved Debating Mindlessly back to WW2 discussion. My recommendation is to delete ww2 bombers … rename debating mindlessly and start over. Youll have to make a new poll. Anyhow when spliting topics be very careful. There is a “split at point” (1st button)and “split these posts from topic” (2nd button) Im guessing you checked all the ones you wanted and then hit the 1st button??? Anyhow no worries happens to the best of us. Ill let you take it from here.

LOL…I moved Debating Mindlessly back to WW2 discussion. My recommendation is to delete ww2 bombers … rename debating mindlessly and start over. Youll have to make a new poll. Anyhow when spliting topics be very careful. There is a “split at point” (1st button)and “split these posts from topic” (2nd button) Im guessing you checked all the ones you wanted and then hit the 1st button??? Anyhow no worries happens to the best of us. Ill let you take it from here.[/quote]

No I selected all the ones that I wanted to be kept, and pushed the secound button.

LOL…I moved Debating Mindlessly back to WW2 discussion. My recommendation is to delete ww2 bombers … rename debating mindlessly and start over. Youll have to make a new poll. Anyhow when spliting topics be very careful. There is a “split at point” (1st button)and “split these posts from topic” (2nd button) Im guessing you checked all the ones you wanted and then hit the 1st button??? Anyhow no worries happens to the best of us. Ill let you take it from here.[/quote]

No I selected all the ones that I wanted to be kept, and pushed the secound button.[/quote]

Well anyhow try again. :slight_smile: That can be your practice topic. Plus you cant really fuck it up to much because it was pretty shitty to begin with. :lol:

No I selected all the ones that I wanted to be kept, and pushed the secound button.[/quote]

Well anyhow try again. :slight_smile: That can be your practice topic. Plus you cant really fuck it up to much because it was pretty shitty to begin with. :lol:[/quote]

haha! :smiley: :slight_smile:

My e-mail: dani_me2001@yahoo.com
Yahoo messenger: dani_me2001

reporting,for those who need me, my msn are pod_biohazard@hotmail.com and pod_biohazard@hotmail.co.uk .

as combat photographer,you can ask me for an avatar,if you want another.