Modern Games With WWII Weapons In It

If you know of some games set in modern times make a list here. All I know of is one: True Crime New York City In one of the gunshops you can buy a Tompson SMG.

Resident Evil 4:
M1A1 Thompson
M1903 Springfield
M1897 Winchester trench gun

i think it is the godfather . you can you use the m1921

That game isn’t modern; The Godfather took place right after the war ended. The beginning of the movie was about Michael coming home after fighting in the Pacific with the USMC to meet his family during his sister’s wedding.

then sorry , my mistake . i didn’t read about the modern games .

COD4 they have an mp44 as a weapon choice in the assualt rifle cat

That is VERY interesting.

I found out that when infinty ward came back (they made call of duty 2 while call of duty 3 was made by treyarch) in COD2 their fav weapon was the stg44 or mp44 so they put it in cod4 to show how much they love the weapon, i tryed it and its amazing on cod4 just like cod2, great game you got to get cod4

They made it as a joke because in CoD2 everyone feared the MP44 so they put in CoD4

yea that too

o, also Socom Fireteam Bravo 2 on the psp

Why, what gun does it use. Please tell

M1 garand, thompson m1a1 with drum, and BAR

How does the M1A1 have a drum? Then again, it could be like MoH: Rising Sun that incorrectly labeled an M1928 Thompson as an M1.

Yeah, I thought of that too but am pretty sure it was an m1a1

I take it back, I looked it up and it says m1928

Cod4-bf2142

you know im trying to find the game RED ORCHESTRA FOR free! anybody knows where to get it?

I loved the Battlefield series,Mohaa(secret weapons of ww2,road to rome)these are the best

yes man im awaiting the Brothers in Arms Hells Highway as i saw on youtube its a kickass ww2 game so reallistic!!!