MoH European Assult of PS2

I must say it is the worst MoH ever made on PS2 and I will never buy it for me. The Game does have great gravics but the game is not up to shit.

I loved the first MoH that came out of Playstation and I also loved Frontline and MoH Risining Sun but the new one is just Bull. I must say that CoD does beat the MoH Euroean Assult, but why do they keep making them if they made such a bad game.

Have any of you played it and what do you think and wich one was your best one on Playstation or PC.

Henk

The game does suck, I finished it in 7 hours nonstop, I was like wtf thats it, this is what EA made. Worst thing is they had the games initials as EA. This is the worst moh game ever! And i got this for 38 bucks, ripoffs! :x

The wost thing is that you can walk right through the enemy. You can not controle your team. Weapons in the game is also not so good. Dam friend I play the game before I buy it. I hired it first and here PS2 games cost a lot. For MoH EA it was R500 but that is cheap for you in other countries but would you pay $500 for a game?

So for that kind of money I play it first and then buy it, I love to collect great WW2 Games for PS2. Computers give me much trubble and again parts are expensive.

Henk

A slight exaggeration R500 is about $85 or £45 still alot but not quite $500! I’m not a great fan of fps games, though I did play front line I love the way they did the D-Day landing!

No SS Tiger I meant would you pay 500 dollers or 500pounds for a game? I did not say they cost so mush realy just would you pay so much.

Henk

And the tanks didnt look so much good they look more like huge peices of paper cutted out and put together. When I saw the tanks I was dissapointed.

I totaly understand mate, and I must say that I would say that MoH Frontline was even better in all aspects. From Frontline on it was downhill all the way.

Henk

EA often do that, they’ll release a good title then create cheaper to make games with the same title hoping people will buy it because its got MoH in the title. Another example is their sports games, there is no real difference between NHL2000 and NHL2005. Same and engine but with a few extra(pointless) features.

MoH the best one is Allied Assault others is shit.

They actualy said that one is shit and I think so too. I have played it.

Have you ever played MoH Frontline?

Henk

Frontline no i not play MoH i only play Allied Assault and i am finish that game,i play CoD,and CoD2,Hidden and dangereous,BiA,Blitzkrieg,Sniper Elite is :? i cannot said stupid but it’s is ,i never play CoD operation maket garden patch did you?

No, I only have played the CoD’s on PlayStation 2 and just tried the first one on PC but my PC needs a Gravic Card and I have PCI slots and it is expensive down here.

Play MoH Frontline and you will see that it is very good.

Henk

Ok thanks mate.

I will try to get a patch for you but can not garentee anything.

Henk