MOre topics/subjet

Hello Chiefs,…

Perhaps to add more forums (post WW2 events or Pre WW2 events,. anything,. you’re the bosses),… might do some good to? :wink:

Cheers

yeah… i back gumalangi

We sure do need some new topics, just dont know what kind

How bout a “what if” fourum?

Hello Chiefs,…

Perhaps to add more forums (post WW2 events or Pre WW2 events,. anything,. you’re the bosses),… might do some good to? :wink:

Cheers

:roll: :roll: :roll: …That section already exist, “other wars”, that included ww1 and post ww2.

I’ve thought about this one myself. But we have had “what if” topics the regular, topically related forums.

Sir,…

There are plenty of other wars that can be discussed more into specific talking.,. ww1 definetely need an individual forums,… vietnam wars,. korean war,. cold war,. boer war,. past-ww2 independents war, napoleonic war,. or even holy war,…

Myself,… love medieval age war,… when people still performing close counter in a real term,… sabre against the sword,… instead of Mp40 against Thompson,…

A serious ‘what if’ secton might be a different thing. ‘What if’ gets a lot of people going more than what really happened. Whether it would warrant a separate section is debatable. Maybe try it and see.

I wouldn’t mind a ‘Consequences of WWII’ section, which could deal with things like the collapse of colonialism and reshaping of the Alliance going into the Cold War etc and the gyrations of the dying European colonial powers in things like Suez and Dien Bien Phu, but I’m far from sure that anyone would be interested in it, although in my view those events were more important in reshaping the world than the conflict in WWII per se.

A what if section might be really good, it might start a new fire in this forum