MP3 player on AK-47

MP3 player on ak47

to promote peace, one of the company produce mp3 on ak 47

http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/weapons/ak47-mp3-player-036012.php

its not very expensive, only 350 us dollars, you can buy them starting last month

AK-47 is designed in 1947 by Mikhail Kalashnikov, is a design base on german MP 44 assault rifle (used in world war 2). It has a fire rate of 600 bullets per minute with the bullet travelling about 710m/s.

later version has AK 74, AK 100, AK 102, AK 103

ahh where is it? i cant find it on the link u provided.

I had a post here - where’s it gone? :evil:

This is wrong. While the AK-47 and the MP-44 might look a little bit similar on the outside (after all they were designed to fill similar roles), internally they are completely different and have nothing in common.

Jan

This is wrong. While the AK-47 and the MP-44 might look a little bit similar on the outside (after all they were designed to fill similar roles), internally they are completely different and have nothing in common.

Jan[/quote]
What about Sturmgewehr-44 ? AK was inspired or not from StG 44?

Edited: Off topic :oops:

The Stg.44 is the MP44. No difference - they just changed the name.

And Walther basically just repeated what was on my original post. The overall concept of a light, select-fire rifle firing an intermediate cartridge was copied, but the design is significantly different. The corrugated gas tube seems to have been copied directly though (unless it appears earlier & I’ve just not seen it!).

Yep :oops: I had confused MP44 :smiley:

I thing there are two reasons for a corrugated gas tube.
a) the corrugations make it a bit more stable against denting
b) the corrugations provide some space on the inside for dirt to go, so that it won’t jam up the gas piston, similar to the dirt groves on the bolt carrier of a SLR.

I think Kalashnikov was simply a good engineer and used a good solution if he saw one.

Jan

That MP3 player is messed up! What, now if we watch the news we see some guys listening to music while they fire 10 rounds at the enemy!?

man,i want one of those ak47 with mp3 :mrgreen:

Yeah, it looks cool but like unless you have an AK its not guna do u any good. I’ll just stick with my iPod.

It is a stand alone MP3 play right? Just buy some cheap plastics AK and somehow make a mold or something of the top of the clip (where it hooks into an AK) and bolt that on the fake AK (minus the fake clip of course). Improbable, but still…

Funny that no one has pointed out yet that it isn’t an AK47 magazine, looks more like the mag from a Dragonuv sniper rifle. Guess that’s me labled as a spotter now :lol:

its not a magazine for AK-47, but the player can put on the places where they put the bullets in

Thats a pretty funny idea :smiley:
No one has actually done it have they :?

Very funny and nice idea ,MP3 Player on AK-47 :lol: :lol: