muahaha, big guns and loud noises

http://www.subgunvideos.com/videos/Rob%20Silvers%20Videos/Not-made-by-rob/7-2-05%20MGshoot.wmv

I liked the mini browning, where do you get those things.

The small Browning was interesting.
I’ve seen two of these in 22LR, one hand-built, but going by the size of the brass the one in the film seemed to have a larger cal round.
This would seem a good idea, as previous attempts at shooting full-auto with 22 rimfire have always come up against leading and wax problems.

Some years ago there was a 22 selective-fire weapon called the American-180, (designed by Dick Casull of the HUGE revolver fame,) that had twin pistol grips (á la M-1927A1) and a pan magazine, (177 rds, later 275 rds !) mounted above the action.

The first production models suffered atrociously from stoppages caused by the reasons given above, plus the fact that the std rd was a little underpowered.
This was partially fixed with a pepped-up rd called the 22 ILARCO (I think.) I may be wrong but I believe they had jacketed projectiles to stop the leading/wax probs.

From what I saw of them they were fine when they worked but singularly unimpressive the rest of the time.
I’ll try to find a pic somewhere on the net.