My early Christmas present

Hi

Here’s my early Christmas present that my wife bought me, “she didn’t really:D”, what do you think:army:

Chunky

1.JPG

2.JPG

A rifle with a fixed bayonet for Christmas…sure you’re no Yank? :lol:

If he was one of us, it would have been a Machine gun. :cool:

Well my Mother told me years ago, when I was a kid, that we had relatives out there, dose this count:D

And I bet, they would have been live ones;):o

Tennis Camp

hi,
what a great blog. nice Christmas gift given by wife. when I am in childhood my friend give me gift. really so much appreciable. I wanted to say you thank you for this awesome post. thanks for this awesome sharing. great job. looking forward to see more.
thanks

damn nice M-1

Hi Kilroy

Thank you, I’m ready for my small 70th D-Day display, which will be put on at my local Library, its mainly going to be a American D-Day display, due to the American Soldiers being stationed here prior to D-Day, “a Moment in History”.

Chunky

Your welcome. Though I don’t exactly understand the rest of the message. Could you please explain

No problem, This year I’m putting on a WW2 D-Day 70th Anniversary display, and a 100th WW1 Anniversary display, at my local Library, my D-Day one, is to remember the American soldiers who where stationed and did their training around where I live prior to D-Day, many of them would lose their lives on Omaha Beach, my WW1 display, will be a British one.

O okay I get it. Thats neat

Indeed ! Plenty of them out there too.

Well they couldn’t have lived in California thats for sure. Automatic weapons are illegal there…

Decent people shouldn’t live in California.

Wo dude come on that isn’t true… I got family there and their pretty damn decent