My resignation as Moderator.

Hello to all.

I would like to announce that I am presenting my resignation as Moderator in WW2incolor. There is no turning back from this desission.

I would like to thank you everybody that has supported me.

I will continues as a normal member collaborating in the little time that I have available by now.

Your not the only one who has noticed that Panzerknacker trust me. Im glad your not leaving this site and thanks for the work you provided.

Who has offended the PZ?
Now i hope you do understand my bitter position when you were “above the rules” and roughly interrupted my discussions with poles:)
Besides you forced some of my friends leave away of forum.
Now you will feel like the simple man:)
Seriously , i think your moderation wasn’t the best here,just withouh personal insultings.It’s just a critic.
You have the really great knowledges about Wearponry especially GErmans, but your mods work was sometimes “not fair” for the others .If you did not see this just the you personal lack.
Sorry for that, but i think -all to the best ,now you will have much more time to post more interestining things about ww2.

Panzerknacker,

I sent you a private message.

Thanks George and Mike, :slight_smile:

Chevan , what can I tell you ?
I honestly belive that when I was allowed to act this was a better place for everybody, and that includes you and your friends.

I really appreciate your job here mate. Many thanks for your time, patience and dedication.
It’s great you’re not leaving us PK :wink:

We’ve seen this sort of thread before.

Nothing personal Panzerknacker, are you actually going to resign or just looking for an ego massage from those who love ya?

It seems odd, you’d go public like this before the act.

Why not quit on the Mods forum, then announce it, telling those who ask and you feel comfortable in telling, the reasons behind it.

Seems odd, to announce it, and a few reasons for it, and then wait.

Either way, glad you’re staying on the forum PK.

The delay is General Sandworm’s doing, not PKs - PK announced this on the mod forum first and since GS doesn’t want to change the mod permissions over until later in the week PK has decided to explain what is happening publically. That is his choice to make.

Oh, the parrots will begin to jabber my friend, without the mailed fist of PanzerKnacker to hold order, there will be Bedlam here… but it is good you will remain among us.

OK, PK has resigned as a Mod and will concentrate on being a forum member. No need to drag things out, its done.

really appreciate your job here mate. Many thanks for your time, patience and dedication.
It’s great you’re not leaving us PK

Thanks my polish friend.

Oh, the parrots will begin to jabber my friend, without the mailed fist of PanzerKnacker to hold order, there will be Bedlam here… but it is good you will remain among us.

Hehe, thanks my friend. the parrots in the end became louder than me.:rolleyes:

There has never been a doubt about your support of the site. I know you have problems with the staff. However…im sure you will still be heard and please for the love of god keep the model section going. :smiley:

Oh no it’s so sad.

Have a great and simple life as member !

One tyrant less…:slight_smile:

Oh no it’s so sad.

Have a great and simple life as member !

So new and so worry about me… thanks Natacha.

One tyrant less…:slight_smile:

Correction…one BIG tyrant less. But I guess that the tyrany of the minorities ( trolls and sapmmers) is worst.

thanks for being a awesome mod

Well PK you do what you do but youve been a great moderator ever since i started

It was my pleasure, thanks again boys !! :smiley:

why are you resigning?

Please!,That was like a year ago…what is more important is if you see a post that say’s Nick or PDF or RS is resigning. THEN, all Hell Will Break Loose! Thats the type of resignation that will make one go on valium! phew!