My sad news

I used to like a girl (half japanese/half hong kong) when i was in grade 3, then she suddenly left the school without a notice. Only recently i know from my friend that she was involved in a fight with another girl, the girl cut her face so deep that it left a scar on her face, man do i feel bad for her, even though i didnt see her in about 14 years, i really hope she fully recovers and continue to enjoy her life. She is a very quiet girl, despite she loves to play wolfenstein-3d, i sometimes talk to her about the game. However, she is not very talkative though, and always seems to be in a bad mood.

When she left the school for apparent no reason, i was so sad, i always thought she was just sick and then decided to change school in the next summer, i never thought it was that serious. Too bad i dont even have a picture of her now, when we take the class photo, she was absent due to illness.

and god, i should have said i like her, why didnt i do that? what an idiot! I used to be shy guy, i just dont want to make her mad by saying the wrong thing in the wrong moment, so i didnt talk too much to her. She is one of the few reason why i was happy to go to school though, its very stressful to go to hk school, i usually have to work nonstop after school from about 2pm to 9-10pm in the evening. Although i have my own life now, i still miss her from time to time and would like to see her again, most likely i couldnt though. sigh

(once again sorry for the randomness, i just want to spill it out)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNk-RoZhkaI

I also enjoy the movie too

Pour fw, I like a girl too, she didnt leave though, but am not as popular as her and its hard to get her intention, I put my heart out for you, do you need a hug, :slight_smile:

FW-190 Pilot,

If I am understanding you correctly, you still have contact with this girl? If so, by phone / email? But, you have not seen her physically in 14 years.

Maybe you could ask her if she has picture of herself from that time period. A family picture, grade school portrait, whatever. Remind her that she was absent for the third grade class photo. Maybe you could casually mention that it would be nice to also have a picture of what she looks like now.

Just a thought.

no, the last time i see her is in year 1994, where there is no email what-so-ever. Its my hope that i could see her again one day though. since she left so suddenly, even her best friends have lost contact with her, so finding her is next to impossible now.

kind of funny though because my dad and my grandfather is so anti-japan due to the crime they commited in ww2, and yet the first serious crush in my life is a japanese girl.

yeah, thanks. i was kind of down lately because of that news, i really hope she can recover and find a good man that would truely loves her. Regardless i can find her or not.

Life can be ironic sometimes. Well, if her name hasn’t changed you may be able to look her up in online phone directories for Hong Kong. Or possibly her name and email might be listed on a business or university website - try Google.

I wish you luck FW.

wouldnt it count as stalking around her? i really worry that she will be offended by that for some reason, hopefully she remember who i am though.

well, it wont be stalking if you go up to her and tell her your true feelings, true love will not be called stalking, i mean come on, years and years of looking for her will be romantic, shell love you
Signing out, Dr. Love
lol
with all luck fw

p.s. if you have a yearbook and you find her show her, tell her about your feelings about her back then, and give her the memories with other people