My WW2 Aviation website

I hope I’m allowed to do this, but I would very much like to share the WW2 aviation art on my website with members here.

Furthermore, I have a tribute site within my online gallery that is dedicated to the 332nd FG, USAAF, and is a labour of love; although still in progress, I would be grateful for any comments or ideas that would help make my 332nd the most informative on the Tuskegee Airmen. If the popularity grows, it can then have a stand-alone site.

Nice site and nice Artwork and no its not a problem advertising your own stuff as long as your here to contribute as well its fine with the site.

Cheers

Thanks Firefly!

I’m very happy to contribute and anything that deals with the history of WW2 has my 100% attention. I hope I can offer some new stories and also learn some new things, too. As I mainly deal with aviation, I’m excited about learning more about the ground war, and who knows, maybe I’ll get some painting ideas! Cheers.

Very nice work.

Thanks, Panzer! Have plans for a U-Boat painting next; should be an exciting project!